Hello

umber

Hello all, just making my first post here to say hello (as per the directions ;)).

I just stumbled on this forum today, while googling for yarn shops in my area. It seems like such a good resource, particularly for a new hand like me, that I decided to join up.

I've only recently learned any amount of crochet. I've made a total of one baby blanket, for a friend. That's it. I don't yet know how to read patterns, but I've not tried too hard yet.

Anyway, I think I'm off to post in the help section. I know it's a real shocker for an inexperienced crafter to be looking for help...

Hi and welcome :hi:welcome from Louisiana. So glad to have you join. I hope you learn to love :manyheart crochet as we all have here. You will soon be addicts like all of us. :hook

Hi and welcome :hi:welcome from Louisiana. So glad to have you join. I hope you learn to love :manyheart crochet as we all have here. You will soon be addicts like all of us. :hook

I'm sure I'm well on my way to being a crochet addict. I enjoyed making the baby blanket, and it's a nice thing to do as a car passenger or a train rider. Far easier than my other crafty hobby, cross stich. That makes me cross-eyed in the car!

And hello to everyone else, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Archived