hello everyone

daff1

My name is daff. I am trying to teach myself to crochet. which is quite interesting. I hope to someday be able to make a baby blanket that is straight and does not bend in every direction imaginable. :D

Hi Daff,

Welcome. One of the hardest things I ever mastered in crochet was keeping the edges even! The rest is gravy. Have a great holiday.

Roli

Hi and welcome :hi:welcome from Louisiana. You have come to the right place to learn to crochet. There are many helpful people here and soon you will find yourself crocheting things you never thought possible. ;):D:)

:welcomeI am also new to Crochetville and new to crocheting. My grandmother taught me when I was like 7, just never really stuck with it. But here I am back at it, and actually I am about halfway done with my first project which is a pink and white striped baby blanket. So Far it's looking decent, my ends are a little uneven, but the fray will hide that, lol. Plus it's my first project so I can't get too down about it, it's not going to be perfect.

But look at me blabbing here when it was just a simple welcome note! lol

Hope you enjoy it here as I'm sure you will!!

-Kelli

hi everyone.

after quite a few tries i finally made a blanket. i dont have a way to put them online yet but i will as soon as i get a camera. thank you all for being so welcoming. And i hope to chat with you all soon.

daff:cheer

Archived