Hi from Germany!

Alice

Hi, I just found this site, to my delight! I live in Germany and have just picked up crochet again after a 20 year break. My mother taught me some basics when I was a kid, so all I ever made back then was booties for my Cabbage Patch dolls and other silly experiments.

I have no idea how to read patterns and don't know any advancded techniques but I am really looking forward to learning.

I am currently working on a sunhat, which I am having some problems with (will post in another place for advice!).

Welcome ALice. I am new here too. I just joined a couple of days ago but this seems like a busy bunch of ladies and gents.:D

Hi Alice and :welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here! :cheerI wonder where in Germany are you. I was born in Karlsruhe and 1999-2001 I lived in Freiburg i. Br. I miss my German friends! If you want, visit my blog and see the amazing afghan a German friend made for me!:manyheart

Hiya neighbor! I'm in Germany too, near Bitburg, and am really excited about joining this message group as it seems there are a lot of peeps near us. It never occurred to me that other people would want to see my work, but it is thrilling, lol. Looking forward to seeing your sunhat, KrisR:hug

Or should I say Guten Tag? I did the same thing - my first crochet efforts were clothes for my cabbage patch kids! Actually, it was the same tank top, over and over again...:D You'll get a lot of great ideas from the folks here - I know I have.

Welcome!

Archived