My New Shrug

TepperWear

After months of trying to get this done, I finally got it written out and published to my website. I have to give Mrs. Who credit for the idea, although mine is made somewhat differently. I know people have been asking her for an exact pattern, so maybe this will work for them. The idea for the collar came from trying to dissect the edging on the pink Shrug Oprah wore sometime ago on her show. Anyway, I hope you like it, and if you make it, please let me know, and if you have any problems please let me know as well. Scroll down to the list of patterns.

I have it bookmarked already! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us who must rely on the creativity of others!!!!

Hahaha Exactly! :lol

Thank you so much for that! Maybe now I can finally get to work on one myself!

BTW....is that yarn you used WW yarn? (I couldnt seem to find it on the knit picks site)

~Chicki

Very beautiful shrug. I just printed it off yesterday afternoon and started on it about 2 p.m.. All I have left to do is tuck ends and I will be able to wear it to work this afternoon. It is written very well. Thank you for sharing the pattern. I used a boucle yarn in tan and for those interested it took about 11- 1.7 ounce skeins that I bought at Target.

Tonya

Very beautiful shrug. I just printed it off yesterday afternoon and started on it about 2 p.m.. All I have left to do is tuck ends and I will be able to wear it to work this afternoon. It is written very well. Thank you for sharing the pattern. I used a boucle yarn in tan and for those interested it took about 11- 1.7 ounce skeins that I bought at Target.

Tonya

Wow!! You already made it? That is so awesome. I'm thrilled to hear that the pattern was written well. I'm not that experienced at it, but I really tried. Target sells yarn?

I started working on it last night. I was using a heavier worsted weight yarn because that's what I had a lot of. I finished a sleeve and was starting on the back when I realized the yarn I was using was a bit too thick for my tastes. I can't wait to get to the store and buy some sportweight so I can finish it. The pattern is really easy to follow...good job!

Archived