My New Shrug

TepperWear

:ty Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. I LOVE THIS SHRUG. I am really "picky" about shrugs for some odd reason and I :manyheart yours. I am printing it out as we speak!!!:day

Wow, what a beautiful shrug! I love the color and the pattern. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to tackle it, but am sure to have some questions. It sounds like a bunch of us will be writing in soon. Thanks again!:yay

• 2 weeks later...

I printed the pattern, oh so nice, just to let you know there is someone on this site that needs help (posted in help section) for this pattern. Please check it out. Also if we need help how can I find you. Please e mail me with that info, so I can keep it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I made it for my friend, she is 80 and never request anything from me to crochet, so I was so thrilled she said yes to your pattern. I made it using black and light brown, it turned out so nice, she took it on her cruise. I forgot to take picture, but will later, thank you for it. so easy to make.

Thank you Tepper for the wonderful shrugalious (ms) I started it yesterday and as I was finishing it I thought what a clever idea that you started it from one sleeve to the other what a clever idea to make this in one piece it is just awesome once I am done putting on the collar and the cuffs I will post a picture, once again thanks:cheer :clap:hook

I just finished this shrug and I love it. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful pattern with us. I used a white sport weight baby yarn by Bernat, and it turned out beautiful. I repeated rows 42-46 and I am a size medium, perfect fit. It took me about 8 hours to complete and I used a drangonfly button for a closure. I plan on wearing it on Christmas for the first time with a pair of slacks.

Again thank you for the pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

"If you make it I'll wear it. But I want it in purple."

My daughter, who said the above phrase, seems to think I can make her all kinds of new things now. :lol

I've bookmarked both of your sites. Very nice things to do on there. Thank you so much for sharing.

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived