Greetings from Knox County Ohio

ladysnow

I just wanted to take time to introduce my self. I am 25 year old mother and wife to a wonderful husband. I have two children, ages 2 and 7 months. I did a lot of crocheting right before my daughter was born last spring. So I still consider myself a novice, but I am learning!:D I make my own dresses (I very rarely buy any.) and I also make my daughters dresses. :sew I am also trying to learn to knit :knit . I bake my own whole wheat bread (with freshly ground flour), granola, and I am even able to sell it! I also had my first attempt at a garden this past summer and I love to can. I am learning in many areas, but at least I am doing it.

I guess my biggest accomplishment crocheting is that I made a 6 1/2 ft. long afghan for my husband (I made to snowmen this past week for my mom and mother in law) :sman Well I am sure that is enough for now. Hope to "meet" you all soon! :compute

:welcome from Ohio. Iwas just in Mt Vernon this past week at the new yarn and bead stores.

It sounds like you are busy busy busy.

sondra

Are you talking about Craftsman hill Fibers on main street and the bead shop next too it? I don't know of any others, but I don't get out much. :2spin

Archived