Dr. Frankenfemur

ladylinoleum

Thanks Kathy! Coming from one as talented as yourself, I'm honored. :hook

:2rockYou always brighten my day when you post one of your creations.:jumpyayYour really there in a kinda of out there way. :2rockLove your work.:2rock

I was admiring how nicely you rounded the head of the femur and gave great detail. (OK, the former bio junkie in me will shut up!) I love it! It's just too cool the creatures you crochet!

~ Lori

Thanks you guys...they were fun to make.

Yeah Lori, I frogged this thing several times before getting the shape perfect. I'm happy with the way the overall bone came out.

I would like to crochet a whole 3D skeleton...until I think about crocheting the ribcage.

:devil I have a strange request, but I'd better send it as a private email... :devil

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Oh, do share!

Love Love Love :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart Love Love Love

the bones!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Only the ribcage scares you from doing a 3-D skeleton???? I guess it would become boring and repetative. But ohhhh I will check your lab often in hopes that you do tackle more of the human body.....

Elizabeth

I too would love to hear this one!!! Love the Dr. :manyheart

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Oh, do share!

Love Love Love :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart Love Love Love

the bones!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Archived