USpolishgirl

"Conjoined Minions Pencil Container":) - SET

Hello:)

I finally took some pictures of that Minion pencil holder. I am done with that set!.  Now I need to start working on the other one.

This pencil holder is little unusual because got 2 faces. That is why I call that "Conjoined Minions" LOL. I just could not decide IF I should make that with two eyes? or one?. So I did both on one container:).

I used  can from vegetables for inside &. I lined that with felt.

I know many of you already seen pictures of that bookmark & pom-pom Minion pencil. Here it is that whole set.

Krys

PS: I can see now on those pictures on the side with "2 Eyes" that something is not right, That is one of those ends of that yellow yarn I waved on the inside. Because that cover is very snug over that can, that extra strand of that yarn that I waived is pushing that part out. I did not knew is going to be that snug-tight. I will fix that. I will pull out that end of that yarn and secure that end of yarn a different way.

I am going thru a very bad time with my allergies & sinus infection that is why I probably did not seen that before I posted those pictures.

post-73590-0-82446800-1471640908_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-59704200-1471640982_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-50405300-1471641081_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-17945600-1471641123_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-65451800-1471641290_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-97095400-1471641325_thumb.jpg

Edited by USpolishgirl
  • Like 2

Conjoined Minions- Outstanding! I adore Minions- so mischievous. Everything goes together so well.

Any suggestions where to get the Minion pencils? I'd love to make some of these for my great-great nephew if it's ok with you. He has a new baby brother due shortly and I'd like to make something for him too. This would be perfect.

Edited by ReniC

Conjoined Minions- Outstanding! I adore Minions- so mischievous. Everything goes together so well.

Any suggestions where to get the Minion pencils? I'd love to make some of these for my great-great nephew if it's ok with you. He has a new baby brother due shortly and I'd like to make something for him too. This would be perfect.

Thank you Reni and Joyce for a very nice compliments! :).

Reni I take that as a  big compliment that you are planning to make that:).

I bought those pencils at Amazon.com. Here are the links:

Here are the once I bought:
Here are nicer & brighter colors I like them better, same price. To bad I did not seen those when I was buying :

Happy crocheting:)
Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl

Thank you Reni and Joyce for a very nice compliments! :).

Reni I take that as a  big compliment that you are planning to make that:).

I bought those pencils at Amazon.com. Here are the links:

Here are the once I bought:
Here are nicer & brighter colors I like them better, same price. To bad I did not seen those when I was buying :

Happy crocheting:)
Krys

Thank you Krys. I appreciate your sharing this project with us.

I just find  a better deal on those pencils- Amazon.com. Just for little over a $1,00  you can get twice as many- 24 of them instead of 12 like I did. And I think shipping comes free with that. The other deals I think the shipping comes free only for "Prime" costumers.

Here is that link:

https://www.amazon.com/Despicable-Me-Minion-Pencils-Pieces/dp/B016PHCHN4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472232570&sr=8-1&keywords=Minion+pencils+24

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl