Hello, Everyone!

Yearnin' for Yarn

Hi--I discovered this site a couple weeks ago, and it is a great forum, so I decided to join.

My name is Nicole, I'm from South Dakota, and I taught myself to crochet at the end of last October. I caught on quickly and discovered that I really enjoyed it. I am no expert and still have a lot to learn, but I love it.

Right now, I am eyeball deep in Christmas projects--I have perhaps an overly ambitious goal of making several afghans/throws for friends and relatives for Christmas. I also have a few scarves on my list.

I know I am bound to have some questions and/or problems in the future, and I know you all will be able to help me (I hope!). :)

Other than loving to crochet, I have a pet hamster named Scamp who I love dearly. I am happily married, and I am an English grad student on hiatus.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Take care,

Nicole

Hey, everyone! Thanks for such a warm, warm welcome. I am already feeling like I belong here. :)

I have been lurking around reading lots of threads--I am nearing completion on my first throw, and I may post a question on it later---the pattern is a bit confusing in one part.

You all are great!

Nicole

Archived