something blue

katyallen815

hi all, got bored this aft. so whipped these cute little organizers up for my sideworktable, and have everyhing where it should be now, instead of all over my table, lol

One cozie is for rubberbands, one for bigger hooks, and scissors,and one for smaller hooks, and pens, and I did the lamp base and a picture frame too, lol got carried away I guess, anway, enjoy!!!!

post-40621-0-24071600-1436841578_thumb.jpg

post-40621-0-40495100-1436841596_thumb.jpg

those are too cute! bright cheery and a great idea. you can come organize my mess.. er house. ;)

thanks all, it only took a coupla containers I used empty  candles jars,( never throw those out, I recycle them,lol)  and the short wide basket, is just made of yarn, no container was needed, and it took about 3 oz. of Benat Softee Chunky, in that deiicious color of course, and I had a few spare daisies lying around, lol, might do something still, to the lamp shade, haven't decicded what yet, maybe that yarn in a fringe for around the bottom of the shade, not sure, lol :ty  :yay

Some of my friends would say: "You have way too much free time on your hands!"  I say: "WAY TO GO, GIRL!!"

Those are darling!

What a great way to tidy up! I think I need to do something like this for my kitchen countertop. I've always got little bunches of stuff lurking all over. And then there's the area around my computer. Ugh! Now you've got me thinking! And I have lots of leftover colors to choose from to make little baskets and bowls. Oh, and a little basket on the toilet tank for my hair clips. The thoughts just keep coming.

Hi ladies, and yep, i can think of a million more ways and places to use them as well, just let your imagination go wild, lol. I thought about one for the tank top in the bath, but once,  filled a basket with sea shells in there, and ONE of the kitties had to check it out, and knocked it all down in the bowl, needless to say, handydan had to remove that toliet, to get the drain free of seas shells, lol, but it all worked out, as we a little later, replacled that stool with a high boy, much nicer toliet!! m So, i don't keep things on the backl of the stool anymore, even though the one cat we have now, has never been interested in anything in the bath, lol there's always a first time, right!!!

those are so cool. love them all

Some of my friends would say: "You have way too much free time on your hands!"  I say: "WAY TO GO, GIRL!!"

Those are darling!

well, truth be told, they tookm about an hour to make them alol, he he he, so time well spent i consider!!  he he he. thanks!!

What a great way to tidy up! I think I need to do something like this for my kitchen countertop. I've always got little bunches of stuff lurking all over. And then there's the area around my computer. Ugh! Now you've got me thinking! And I have lots of leftover colors to choose from to make little baskets and bowls. Oh, and a little basket on the toilet tank for my hair clips. The thoughts just keep coming.

pssst, watch it if you have cats, lol! one other time she knocked in a full basket of guest soaps.........sigh........that time, Handyman had to remove the toliet, and put it in the truck, and take it to the car wash, to melt the soap all out of it,wit the hot pressure hose there..  honest!!!!!!!!!!!!! he did it at dark, so no one would see us spraying the bowl at the car wash, ha ha ha.

Cute set and good idea.

hi all, thanks for the comments!! I love them, usually stuff is all over my real work table, and although i do put it all away after each project, this keeps it organized, and it's so easy to put stuff where it goes now, lol, I find myself smiling, everytime I need a rubber band, or a scissors, lol thanks again, try it, so easy, and so cute, you could even use buttons to decorate the cozy, or anything, really, that you have on hand, imagination is wonderful!!!!! :ty  :yes

i want to do more, gotta burn more candles I guess, he he he!! Probably wait till the weather cools down a bit thought, ha!!

Archived