Shawl We Crochet? - CAL

darski

I get enewsletters every day and I got those new shawl patterns from my AllFree Crochet newsletter.

I have never had any problem with spam from this source and I just wanted to share a good source of free patterns for everything - delivered to your own mailbox. :c9

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still working on my Kim's Shawl. I love the pattern, it's 6 pattern rows repeated throughout, just have to keep track of which row I'm on. I'm doing it in rose and cream (again). Hopefully this will use up my stash of these colors.

Still working on my Kim's Shawl. I love the pattern, it's 6 pattern rows repeated throughout, just have to keep track of which row I'm on. I'm doing it in rose and cream (again). Hopefully this will use up my stash of these colors.

Did you post the pattern for this?  It sounds pretty!

Did you post the pattern for this?  It sounds pretty!

It is a paid pattern.  I have only listed free patterns as they are available to everyone.

I could start a Paid Pattern list if you want it.

Very pretty shawls. I especially like the Fan and Pansies and the Diaphanous shawls. I think I could crochet shawls forever without getting tired of them, but will be taking a break. I have been "commissioned" to make a pair of baby outfits for newborn twin girls.

Maybe I'm dumb--or just too tired--but I cannot get these printed!

Did you try the"Print Friendly" button?  You can choose print instead of PDF.

Thanks, Darski!  The instructions came up this time!  I could SWEAR they were not there last night!!! :reyes All I could get was the info commercial, every time I tried to scroll down!  It must have been sleep deprivation--from the the time change!  (That's my story--and I'm sticking to it!!)

I have had trouble with that site before.  at one time I refused to go back because the site seemed to be rigged so you could only buy the PDF.  I couldn't even make cut and paste work.  that seems to have changed :think

I am soooo annoyed.  Windows update has negated my ad blockers.  The internet is not worth viewing with ads everywhere.

I'm just whining here because it's available. 

I have to decide which, if any sites I will keep.  I got rid of 3 today.

Finished my "Kim's Shawl" this evening. (Paid pattern) I'm very pleased with the result. I'll post a picture tomorrow when the light is better for photographing. Not sure what I'll do next, my friend has not gotten the babies pattern and yarn to me yet.

Archived