Shawl We Crochet? - CAL

darski

Pictures of my latest shawl.  This is a paid pattern, but I really liked it and will probably make it again.  I'm still trying to decide what my next one will be, there are soooo many good patterns here to choose from.  Thanks Darski for keeping them coming!

post-23508-0-25662000-1426355161_thumb.jpg               post-23508-0-64079100-1426355215_thumb.jpg

Happy Crocheting!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a couple more done.  One is based on a stitch pattern from my 280 Crochet Shell Stitches and the other is another "Wheelchair Wrap.  Those W.W.'s are so easy once you learn the pattern I keep going back to them.

I absolutely love that book; it is one that I look through and use all the time.

post-4896-0-41898600-1426968961_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-17675100-1426968963_thumb.jpg

I plan to add a border to the edges of the blue  in either white or cream.

Darski

Both are very pretty. I especially like the blue one, love that color.

Still working on my Cozy Comfort shawl in peach, almost finished but took off a few days to visit my mom. I might be able to finish it while I'm here.

I have a couple more done.  One is based on a stitch pattern from my 280 Crochet Shell Stitches and the other is another "Wheelchair Wrap.  Those W.W.'s are so easy once you learn the pattern I keep going back to them.

I absolutely love that book; it is one that I look through and use all the time.

attachicon.gifnine001.jpgattachicon.giften001.jpg

I plan to add a border to the edges of the blue  in either white or cream.

Darski, that book is one of my "crochet bibles"!!  Which pattern did you use for that shawl?

Darski, that book is one of my "crochet bibles"!!  Which pattern did you use for that shawl?

I did a variation (aka I messed up) of pattern # 139.  I ended up doing a straight /Vst row every 5 rows instead of every other row :blush  but I like this one even better. :wlol

I put that book on my "Wish List" at Amazon, hoping one of my kids will get the hint...if not I'll have to get it when I get the money.

I have it on Kindle so I can view it on the Cloud reader and get big pics.  actually it works fairly well on my K-Fire too.

I did a variation (aka I messed up) of pattern # 139.  I ended up doing a straight /Vst row every 5 rows instead of every other row :blush  but I like this one even better. :wlol

I do too, Darski!

Still visiting at my mom's. Lazy day today so I started a new shawl. I had gotten the pattern from The Waiting Room Ministry. Org online back in 2005. When I went back there today to link to the pattern the website is gone. I didn't realize it had been almost 10 years. Glad I had printed the info when I did.

Hope all is well with everyone. Goodnight.

Good morning ladies,

I got home from Mom's yesterday. Had a really good time with her and my sisters. Wanted to pop in today to post a picture of the shawl I finished while I was there.  I also started another but have been having some trouble with my left shoulder and it bothers me when I crochet, I guess the position I get in when i hold my yarn, so I have slowed down. Have lots to do since I am home so will make this short.

post-23508-0-08772300-1427563751_thumb.jpg

Archived