Cuddles from Brussels!

Mariebruxelles

Hi Marie :cheer and welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here! If you like afghans, check out my blog the amazing afghan a German friend made for me! :manyheart

Bonjour Marie!! I am so happy to see another person from Bruxelles here! I am an American, but have been living in Ixelles for over two and a half years! I really enjoy it here!

Where do you yarn shop at? I shop mainly at Art et Fils on Rue Bailli, and occasionally pick something up at Veritas.

Glad to have you join us!! :hug

Thanks to all of you for your lovely messages. What a warm welcome! :manyheart

Bonjour Marie!! I am so happy to see another person from Bruxelles here! I am an American, but have been living in Ixelles for over two and a half years! I really enjoy it here!

Where do you yarn shop at? I shop mainly at Art et Fils on Rue Bailli, and occasionally pick something up at Veritas.

Glad to have you join us!! :hug

Hello Kimberly! I'm living in Etterbeek, near the Cinquantenaire to be more precise.

I usually buy my yarn from Bergère de France (mail order), but I have a lot of yarn in stock that I have been keeping for years on the top shelve of my wardrobe. :embar

For instance, I am now using the last skeins of white Egyptian cotton that I bought 10 years ago from 3Suisses.

For my latest project, I needed small quantities of 42 different colors of yarn. So I have used embroidery yarn, i.e. mouliné spécial from DMC, that I have bought on Ebay.

Archived