2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Busy week.  Several doctor's appointments.  Trying a new pattern for a slouchy hat so slow going on the crocheting.  While I am using up yarn it is just not enough to count (Darn those 6oz Caron Simply Soft skeins).  So my score for the week ending September 14, 2013 is:

WTD: 0

Oh, good! Looks like I'm not to late to post! I went through 2 skeins this week, and gave skeins to my friend visiting from New Mexico. My totals for this week are:

WTD = +24

YTD = -10

was waiting a bit to post the scores just in case someone else wanted to post wtd........will add them up and post around 5 (it.s 2:30 now my time)

oops just realized i didn't post my own scores.... :oops   didn't want to se that total in black and white.  

yarn used up and/or rolled into balls +7

acquitions/....49 skeins.....-98  so...

WTD:-91  YTD:-323

here we go better late than never, lol

For the Week ending  September 14, 2013

Gold Medal.........PBLKNP        +24

Silver Medal........PineKnott       +6

Bronze Medal....Shining_Star    +2

holding steady          prettywoman030981   0

bigpinkpolkadot          0

tnkycrochetnut          0

playing with new yarn

greyhound grandma     -2

stashbuilding      

Just In     -12

Shoot the Moon Winner:

Mva5493             -91

I just realized it is Sunday and I forgot to post my score again.  Oh well, I'm still at zero so it doesn't matter anyway... LOL

We went to Kentucky Thursday and got home Saturday, and that just messed me up day-of-the-week-wise as it felt like the weekend since Wednesday afternoon... :rofl

Temps are cooling off, and I'm slowly getting some inspiration for using up some yarn so *hopefully* my slump will be over soon...

:hug

Well I finally have something to post this week. Last week I was in Oregon and did have time for hooking. Tonight I bought 2 skeins for projects for christmas gifts. Although it is a negative number glad I have a number. I hope to get some used up but no promises.

So far -4.

I finally finished my galaxy afghan!!! I'm going to take a day or two off to let my arm rest (I stressed it too much pushing myself to finish the blanket last night) and then I will be able to start using up some yarn!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

that afghan is so colorful and neat,really really like it

Archived