Hi - I am Lynn!

Lynn

Hello there!

My name is Lynn and I hail from the flat state of Illinois. I found this site through an article in Family Circle Easay Crochet magazine. If hubby finds out I have joined another forum he'll think I have lost it!

Anyway, I have 4 grown children - 3 boys and 1 girl. 11 grandchildren (Christmas is expensive around here), and 2 Golden Retriever furkids!

I have been crocheting since my first child was born. I love to make afghans but have this problem - I see a pettern that I absolutely HAVE to make and the afghan I am working on goes in the closet to be finished later! I now have 6 afghans, all in various stages of development! Some just have to be pieced together! :) Anyone else have this sickness besides me????:think

I just finished a granny sq. poncho with matching hat and purse for my 7 yr. old granddaughter. She loved it! Saw another pattern for a poncho for her that is trimmed in eyelash yarn so I am going to make that one too! Trying really hard to finish the afghan I am halfway through first though!

Its nice to be here amoung people that do the same thing I do. No one in my family crochets except my mother-in-law and me.

Lynn

Hello and welcome from a little further north in WI! :yay I know exactly what you mean about afghans. I have 4 in progress right now and am about to start a 5th that I am going to give a friend and her fiance for their wedding.

Archived