Round Ripple Pet Mats

jillkap

Hi all!! Here are some pet mats I have made so far :) I plan on donating them to a local shelter after I have made some more! They are 18" and super fun to make! You can find the pattern I used here: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/31/1130550/Gentle_Waves_Round_Ripple_v3.pdf it is a great pattern and super easy to follow! I made 12 rounds following the pattern and I finished it off with one round of sc. These have also been helpful in helping to use up my stash!! :cheer

post-43909-135897769397_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897769399_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897769403_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897769405_thumb.jpg

Hi all!! Here are some pet mats I have made so far :) I plan on donating them to a local shelter after I have made some more! They are 18" and super fun to make! You can find the pattern I used here: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/31/1130550/Gentle_Waves_Round_Ripple_v3.pdf it is a great pattern and super easy to follow! I made 12 rounds following the pattern and I finished it off with one round of sc. These have also been helpful in helping to use up my stash!! :cheer

Very nice! You just gave me a great idea, I have lots of spare scraps and time, and no ideas what I want to make with them. Now I know what to do...pet mats!

wow, how neat! I too make mats outta of scrap yarns, or yarns I have no clue what brand they are, but i always check to make sure they are acrylic as my shelter, says wool might cause problems. soooo thanks for the pics, they are darling!!

I know of several others here on the ville that regularly donate as well, either to thier vets, the local no kill shelters or the Humane Society on a monthly basis....Paws for the cause! keep up the great work!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics! :hug

Wow Jill these are so bright and cheerful and I never thought of making rr ones..

Did you use doubl strands????

Thanks for the link you used too.

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks everyone!! :cheer

Wow Jill these are so bright and cheerful and I never thought of making rr ones..

Did you use doubl strands????

Thanks for the link you used too.

hugs

Lillibet

No I used single strand with a 5.5mm hook, all medium worsted weight yarn (mostly RHSS), so they will be pretty durable and easily washable :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived