Hats and Scarves - pics

Deb

:camera :camera :camera

Deb's got a camera... so she's taking pictures of everything! (She's outta control. :lol )

In the past week I have finished these three hat/scarf sets.

purpleset.jpg

bandwset.jpg

roseredset.jpg

The purple set (Red Heart & Fun Fur) is for a niece, the black and white set (Red Heart & Bernat Boa) is for another niece and the rosey red set (Lion Chunky USA?) is for my Mom's best friend.

I'm on a roll. :rollin

Oh my how pretty!!! I wish i had a digital camera (as i have stated many many times to dh.) all i have is a webcam and its quality is about as bad as me just drawing the stuff on paper LOL Again VERY VERY pretty , i esp love the purple!!

Guest ParchedWhisper

I think they all are great, but I love the black and white one the best! lol..those are just my personal colors of choice.

I've just finished a set very similar to your black & white, using black chunky and the black/gray/white fun fur. I made gloves too, with the fun fur on the cuffs. All for my mommy for x-mas, of course. I have to admit, I don't think mine turned out nearly as well, but I will post pictures soon (still taking care of grandma...).

Very nicely done on all of them!

Thank you ALL for your compliments! :)h

Sharing :camera pictures is way fun! :danc

Cathey: I got into the 2nd ball of fun fur, just about 3/4 of the way through the scarf.

Archived