Hello from Emerald City!

maggie may

Hello Crochetville,

Thank you for letting me join you here. :yay I live in the Seattle area - home to Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and the Experience Music Project. :2rock I'm returning to crochet after a a lengthy break. Interests include crocheting with wire and lacemaking. Goodbye for now :waving. I look forward to reading your posts.

Bonjour! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living in Brussels! Lacemaking? I'm very impressed! I stand in awe whenever I see someone here in Belgium making lace - the work that they do is absolutely stunning! Would love to see some of your work!

Hello Crochetville,

Thank you for letting me join you here. :yay I live in the Seattle area - home to Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and the Experience Music Project. :2rock I'm returning to crochet after a a lengthy break. Interests include crocheting with wire and lacemaking. Goodbye for now :waving. I look forward to reading your posts.

Hello Seattlite:D I used to live in Burien and Bellevue, Everett, Lacy, Fort Lewis. Then again, Fort Lewis is in Thurston County, not King. Anyway, :welcome to Crochetville! Glad to have you with us.

Archived