HI THERE, I'M A NEW MEMBER HERE,

TEEDEE1943

Hi to everyone, My name is Linda and I live in Montesano Wa. I am 62, married to the most wonderful man Bob!!!!

We have 3 children, all who live out of state, BOOOHOOO!! and 9 Grandchildren. We are also the proud parents of 2 little boys, almost 3 years old, Yogi & Boo. They are sooo much fun, they are litter mates and brothers. I will post a picture of them, when I figure out how to do it on this forum.

I have been crocheting for 30 years, a lefty and love to make things for gifts. Lately I have been working on Poncho's for one of our Daughters and our Granddaughter, her daughter.

Then it will be on to more poncho's for ourselves.

My husband even wants one to wear here at home, while he sits and "puttzz's" on the computer.

I'm going to make myself a shawl,ruana or cape, but I not sure which one I want to do. I have already made myself a poncho, so want to try something different.

I like the idea of the ruana, as it has more coverage and can double as a hooded poncho when needed. Guess that is about it on me.

Any comments or questions will be appreciated. Thanks for being here, I look forward to meeting everyone. God Bless, Linda

Hi Linda,:waving

Welcome to Crochetville, from the Sunny State of Florida.:sun

As for ideas:idea, you have come to the right spot. There isn't much that's not made or created here. Lots of talented people on this forum. We always welcome a new one. Can't wait to see your pictures. :hook

Hi. Welcome from Ct. :welcomeIf you type in Computer Poncho on the search link you will see the poncho "Sissymama" made for sitting in front of her pc. You might like that for your husband.

Wendyb532

Archived