2012 Wip-Busters

basjordan

Well I'll jump on this train. I need the motivation to get out some of the half done projects I have and get them completed.
:welcome

Welcome to the group, the best bunch of folks here on the Ville.:hug

Managed to finish the scarf that I had found hidden in the closet. Here's a pic.

sja-like Beth said you are on your way!

Beth-glad that you found your phone charger, I have misplaced lots of items and have even bought more yarn of the color I needed only to find that I had it in my stash...:lol

Rene-your child's purse sounds neat, is it the counted cross stitch?

Off to see what other projects I have laying around. Had started a round pillow but am waiting to buy the pillow form this weekend as I do not feel like sewing..:D

Keep up the great work friends!

hugs n squishes!

Yes the child's purse is counted cross stitch. I'll post a picture of it, when I uncover it again, I saw it somewhere, I just have to remember where :think

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find I lose projects too. I may have moved it a couple of times before I want to work on it. I look for it in the first place I had put it and it is not there. Good luck searching, Rene.

I did another 2 and a half rows. I finished the skein and decided I was truly sick of this scarf/wrap. I made it into a cowel, or as my DD says, "A neverended scarf." I will see if i can get my IT friend to take a picture and help me post it before I give it away. i plan to give it to someone who will use it and look lovely in and I don't see that often. I hope to never see it again.

I did another 2 and a half rows. I finished the skein and decided I was truly sick of this scarf/wrap. I made it into a cowel, or as my DD says, "A neverended scarf." I will see if i can get my IT friend to take a picture and help me post it before I give it away. i plan to give it to someone who will use it and look lovely in and I don't see that often. I hope to never see it again.

Hooray, it's done!!! I can't wait to see the pic.

Sja-beautifu scarf! The coloway is amazing! Love love love it!

Feeling under the weather but hopefully will feel well enough to crochet tomorrow.

Beth-forgot to tell ya, the scarf that I had made was RedHeart Primary colors, very busy but fun.

hugs n squishes!

Sja-beautifu scarf! The coloway is amazing! Love love love it!

Feeling under the weather but hopefully will feel well enough to crochet tomorrow.

Beth-forgot to tell ya, the scarf that I had made was RedHeart Primary colors, very busy but fun.

hugs n squishes!

That scarf sounds like it would bring a smile to your face. A friend suggested an afghan from primary blue, green, and yellow. That would be a bold statement, but bright and cheery.

Yahooty! Got the magic ball/scrap-ghan done today!! So tired of looking at that thing. LOL!

It turned out great. What is next?

Thanks Beth for posting my pic. I just wished the woman modeling it had less grey and less weight.:lol

Thanks Beth for posting my pic. I just wished the woman modeling it had less grey and less weight.:lol

Amazing! I was wishing the woman taking the picture had less gray and less weight, too! Hey, we both have teen-aged twins. We deserve a little gray.

:cheer sja, your scarf looks great as a cowl, it's beautiful

Thanks.

I did cross stitch for an hour and fifteen mins this week. I seem to be spending my time in front of the TV doing nothing lately. Need to start something new.

Done with the 'Big Bad Ugly' magic ball scrapper! :clap

[ATTACH]52918[/ATTACH]

Soo pretty! Thank you for sharing! Haven't crochet in about a week now..missing it. Just can't seem to get it together long enough to get :hook time in.

hugs n squishes!

I managed to get a lot done last week. I finished my afghan, frogged the basket and made a tote, started on some clothing for a Build-A-Bear, started and finished a hat, and started a laceweight shawl. I should finish the bear clothing today. I will post pics of everything I've finished once that is done. I believe my score for last week would have been finished: 4, started 3.

Here are my latest finished projects.

I love that purple flower granny blanket!! I never even thought of putting a fun border around a granny afghan :) Thanks for sharing!!

Archived