2012 Wip-Busters

basjordan

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:welcomeKathyWho, reneeb and CrochetBoosh!

I was finally able to crochet last night. I finished yellow square #7 and got #8 done as well. Hope to get 9 and 10 today. If I get them finished I will be finished with a WIP and get a +1. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

I wondered how big are your squares? How many rounds? Mine have 11 rounds.

Okay I've finished a project, granted it wasn't a long time started project, but a project from start to finish. My mom (Pineknott) calls me the "one slipper wonder", I suppose I have at least 3 slipper patterns done with one slipper, and can't finish the other now cause I don't know what I used hookwise. Then I ended up with three pairs of fingerless gloves with one done, but I did finish up one of those, so now it is still just 2 fingerless gloves without a mate.

Any way I did finish a pair of fingerless gloves that recycleCindy just posted on the pattern page this week.

So I guess that is plus 1 for me, will update my signature tomorrow to reflect my current involvements.

Hugs,

René

post-40103-135897724575_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897724578_thumb.jpg

I was finally able to crochet last night. I finished yellow square #7 and got #8 done as well. Hope to get 9 and 10 today. If I get them finished I will be finished with a WIP and get a +1. Wish me luck.

:xfin Good Luck!!!

Okay I've finished a project, granted it wasn't a long time started project, but a project from start to finish. My mom (Pineknott) calls me the "one slipper wonder", I suppose I have at least 3 slipper patterns done with one slipper, and can't finish the other now cause I don't know what I used hookwise. Then I ended up with three pairs of fingerless gloves with one done, but I did finish up one of those, so now it is still just 2 fingerless gloves without a mate.

Any way I did finish a pair of fingerless gloves that recycleCindy just posted on the pattern page this week.

So I guess that is plus 1 for me, will update my signature tomorrow to reflect my current involvements.

Hugs,

René

:rofl "One Slipper Wonder" that's priceless! congrats on finishing two of something! It's great when they actually match. Ever consider writing the hook size you're using on the pattern you use? I do that, when there's two of them, or when I want to duplicate the results in a different color of yarn.

The gloves are great and colors look fantastic! Good luck with 2 others!

Yestrday I completed 2 more squares :jumpyay

Your hook must be smoking, you're working so fast! Great job!

The gloves are great and colors look fantastic! Good luck with 2 others!

Yestrday I completed 2 more squares :jumpyay

Thanks, I've almost completed 1 of my mom's last night. :cheerTwo more Squares Yay! :cheer

:xfin Good Luck!!!

:rofl "One Slipper Wonder" that's priceless! congrats on finishing two of something! It's great when they actually match. Ever consider writing the hook size you're using on the pattern you use? I do that, when there's two of them, or when I want to duplicate the results in a different color of yarn.

Your hook must be smoking, you're working so fast! Great job!

I found a form that I printed out, crochet journal, and knitting journal. That is what I am trying to keep up with this year. It asks for all the information of the pattern, hook, yarn, changes you made and notes you want to write. It also has a place for you to put a picture of the completed project. And Date started and Date finished :blush

Thanks, I've almost completed 1 of my mom's last night. :cheerTwo more Squares Yay! :cheer

I found a form that I printed out, crochet journal, and knitting journal. That is what I am trying to keep up with this year. It asks for all the information of the pattern, hook, yarn, changes you made and notes you want to write. It also has a place for you to put a picture of the completed project. And Date started and Date finished :blush

Post where you found the form for a crochet journal that would be neat to keep a journal for crochet.

Would love to join this CAL... I have the attention span of a 2 year old when it comes to my crochet projects. Hopefully I'll finish the hat I started a week ago today to end the week on a positive note. I'll post my score later today =)

It's fantastic idea! I think we all should have something like that :hook

One more triangle for today...:)

Would love to join this CAL... I have the attention span of a 2 year old when it comes to my crochet projects. Hopefully I'll finish the hat I started a week ago today to end the week on a positive note. I'll post my score later today =)
:welcome to our group! I hope you find it motivating.

Hi, my name is Michele, and I am guilty of "WIP"ing. I so need this support group, lol. I would love to join in with you all. I could probably go the entire year and still not finish up all my poor neglected wips.

:)

Here's my first wip that I am sharing. This has only been a wip for about a week, but I need to finish it because it is a post christmas present. I will share pics of my other wips that have been wips for months, years longer after I gather them up. :blush

René

Gorgeous!! Love the colors!!:manyheart

Hi, my name is Michele, and I am guilty of "WIP"ing. I so need this support group, lol. I would love to join in with you all. I could probably go the entire year and still not finish up all my poor neglected wips.

:)

:welcome to our group!!!

I feel very successful :):cheer:):cheer:)

New project started: 0 :woo

Parts of WIP's Buster Project Completed: 6/6 squares :wooand 4/11 triangles

Only 7 more triangles to make! :jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay

Archived