2012 Wip-Busters

basjordan

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cross stitch is so boring compared to crochet. I use to love cross stitch. I am making something for my DIL and DS. I started working on the border now. It is very complicated and will take forever. Then I have beads to do and lots of backstitch.

Thanks for posting it for me Beth. You are my IT Gal. Your ripple is lovely.

Thanks, sja. I like how different this scarf looks from the other, with the addition of the red. I think it turned out very well.

I'm so glad we don't have to count every time we start the same project: I've frogged and restarted this a couple of times, but I onlly need to count it once:

WTD finished: 1 New: 2

YTD finished: 32 New: 30

sja - you are making great progress. It will be done soon.

LeeAnn - the crochet will be here when you get time for it. Enjoy your life, busy as it is.

I had a goal, and reached it today, of finishing a skein of the laceweight yarn on the shawl. It feelsl ike it took forever, but I do it! It's about big enough for an 8-year-old at this time.

I started and finished those two hats this week. I've been working on both my laceweight shawl and my hooded shawl. I hope to finish the hooded shawl next week.

My wtd score is: new: 2 finished: 2

My YTD score is: New:34 Finished: 32

I worked on the cross stitch. I am not sure for how long I worked on it. I started a blanket with yarn a friend gave me. I have a total of 158 row to do, I think. I need to recount. i may have used faulty logic to figure it out. Sigh! Another WIP.

Finished the hooded shawl and a hat. Here's the hooded shawl.

Very nice shawl. I'm hoping to spend some time working on a charity afghan this afternoon.

Finished the hooded shawl and a hat. Here's the hooded shawl.

Another fabulous project Beth! And I feel lucky to have seen it IRL and know just how cuddly it really is. :) Jedi Mom Shawl

• 2 weeks later...

I have done a total of 29 rows on my afghan.

I haven't work on the wedding annocement. I did work of the sea cross stitch for about an hour yesterday.

I have been reading a lot.

sja - you are really flying on that afghan. i can't wait to see your finished projects.

I started a new one: a crocodile stitch purse. It's a fun project. i wanted to play with the stitch, and I bought some yarn for an afghan that never made it into the blanket, so I am playing.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't worked on anything. I have been doing a lot of reading and still have a lot of reading to do. My projects are just sitting there, I need to start working on something while watching TV. I sort of got out of the habit.

I was doing a lot of my projects while waiting to pick up one of my kids from after school activities. The end of the school year is near, so no more after school activites.

Archived