Boxing Day 2012!

dorothysgirls

Here it is I still have to put a border on it and weave all the ends. When I started it today it was a pile of square!! I am so happy to be almost done. I think after I do the border I am going to have Tay weave the ends for me....:devil

post-19553-135897723458_thumb.jpg

All 40 of the squares are a diffrent color. well a diffrent verigated anyway. No two are alike.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't finished any projects yet. But I have gotten 6and all but one side of number 7 yellow squares for my scrap granny done yesterday. I got 3 green squares made today. I have already made a +4 in the stashbusting cal. I used up two skeins so far. I just can't believe it. This is turning out to be a great crocheting year so far. Even though its only day two. :yay

Hope everyone else is having as great a crocheting year as I am. I would like to :cheer everyone on. If we keep at it we can all meet our goals for 2012.

Here it is I still have to put a border on it and weave all the ends. When I started it today it was a pile of square!! I am so happy to be almost done. I think after I do the border I am going to have Tay weave the ends for me....:devil

[ATTACH]49654[/ATTACH]

All 40 of the squares are a diffrent color. well a diffrent verigated anyway. No two are alike.

Oh my, that is just beautiful!

Good morning everyone. I hope to finish my scarf later today. It matches the hat I finished on December 31 and both will go to my church's clothes closet next December. Congratulations karzycrocheter on your +4 in the stashbusting CAL. I am in that CAL also but I am still at a big, fat 0 (zero) for using up yarn this year. Oh well, I will just keep plugging, excuse me, crocheting away.

Good morning everyone. I hope to finish my scarf later today. It matches the hat I finished on December 31 and both will go to my church's clothes closet next December. Congratulations karzycrocheter on your +4 in the stashbusting CAL. I am in that CAL also but I am still at a big, fat 0 (zero) for using up yarn this year. Oh well, I will just keep plugging, excuse me, crocheting away.

I hope you have finished your scarf, and if not you will get there. I know before long your CAL score will be rising. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.(well :crocheting)

I managed to make another green square. Not to tute my own horn but tute tute. I'm just so happy with all of my progress. Usually I am slower than a turtle.

Beautiful afghan Dorothy! I still haven't made my list for the year, but DH has asked me to make another dog coat for Juno, so that's first on my list. :lol I know that I want to make something special for my granddaught for her 3rd b-day in Feb, but I just can't seam to find the "right" thing. I'll keep thinking and searching. And we should find out the sex of the twins on Wed! Then I can plan the blankets better! :cheer

Ann twins are great!!! Mine turned 8 in August the only problem with them is they grow up to fast!

And mine will turn 18 in March -- is it possible that those little 3 1/2 pound babies are almost adults??? Twins are the best!

Ok, so I have to appoligize. I thought that I had deleted my earlier post when I realized that I was writing in the wrong thread, but apparently I didn't! :lol You all must be wondering what list I'm talking about! :think It's my 2012 Christmas/Winter CAL list! :rofl Oh boy, the brain just isn't what it used to be! :lol Anyway, yeah, twins are wonderful! I always wished for twins, but never got that wish. Supposedly I am a twin. The doctor told my mom that she miscarried at 3 months along, then along I came! This girl (woman) that is expecting lived right across the street from us when my boys were little and they grew up together. She is a sweetheart and will make a wonderful mom!

BTW, I finished another scarf last night for Compassionate Creations! :lol

Ok, so I have to appoligize. I thought that I had deleted my earlier post when I realized that I was writing in the wrong thread, but apparently I didn't! :lol You all must be wondering what list I'm talking about! :think It's my 2012 Christmas/Winter CAL list! :rofl Oh boy, the brain just isn't what it used to be! :lol Anyway, yeah, twins are wonderful! I always wished for twins, but never got that wish. Supposedly I am a twin. The doctor told my mom that she miscarried at 3 months along, then along I came! This girl (woman) that is expecting lived right across the street from us when my boys were little and they grew up together. She is a sweetheart and will make a wonderful mom!

BTW, I finished another scarf last night for Compassionate Creations! :lol

Nope we all just kinda go with the flow around here. My kidos are all going back to school today!!! At least the house will be quiet when I get home from work so I can get my homwork done. Then mabye I can crochet.

Well I am home from work. I don't feel like doing any homework right now. I think I will woul on it when the kids do theres tonight. While it is quiet I think I will crochet a bit. I hope to get the border on the dasiy afghan today Tay weaved all the ends for me.

Where did everyone go?

I was in line at the college bookstore, picking up my kids' books for next semester. It took longer than I expected, and threw my entire day into a tailspin. But it's done!!! (Happy dance!) Maybe I'll get to pick up a crochet hook today.

Wnet to the cancer center yestrerday to be with my friend. i brought 3 hats with me and made 2 more while I was there. When I left there was only one hat! It kwas very neat and very satisfying!

Archived