2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posting my score now. No time for crocheting this weekend. Bachelorette party tonight then shopping for something to wear to the wedding tomorrow. One more week and I'll be a mommy-in-law :cheer:clap:cheer

WTD +6

Congratulations!!! :clap

Started a sweetheart ripple last night!! I was worried that it was going to be REALLY difficult to do, but it is not that bad! :D it will take a while to do since it's sc. Once I get all the colors on, I'll post pics. I'm doing white as the main color with 4 different colors as the other stripes that make up the hearts.

No crochet this week, spent time on soap and lip balm instead. Won't have any time to crochet tomorrow and won't get anything finished tonight, so posting now.

Week Ending 3/24/2012

WTD: 0 | YTD: +166

Ok I guess I'm going backwards and didn't buy yarn :lol. I've been working on the welcome pineapple afghan and have just figured out why we (even I say it) tell everyone to count count count.... :think:( I just had to tear about about 20 rows. :eek Made a big boo boo. sigh oh well So it backed me up a ball, but I did get the hat above done and used up another 1/2 skein so at least I'm only back to +1

Use up a ball on the fantasm shawl I started last night. I won't get another finished before tomorrow night though. To much other stuff to go to.

+5

edit...got more time in today than I thought I would..used up another skein. Love these small skeins!

ytd -105 as of 3/19 That was from last years thread...see? I'm doing soooo much better :rofl

I was feeling kind of bad about my -eighty something this week which makes -fifty something for the year. But then I looked back at last year. I was -253 at this point! It's all a matter of perspective!

Making a baby dress and used a whole skein of white caron simple soft. So my score for the week is now:

WTD=-4 YTD=+32

:manyheart:manyheart

Archived