Hi I'm Lost

Len

My name is Len, I am from Alabama, I used my friends computer, I have been here for a while trying to find my way around, this may sound dumb but I get lost everytime I come here, I have been asking people to help me get it and have received no reply, I did figure out a way to find my posts and check if anyone replied to me, none found through private messages, in my email, finally I went through the list of "L's" in the member list, then to my name, then finding my posts, then clicking on each one of them, might be a simpler way, I stumbled across this group of messages and thought I'd give it one more try, sorry to sound so dumb, but I have some simple questions and can't seem to find them in the FAQ's either. I don't even know if I can find my way back to this exact place to figure it out. I am willing to go off or on this message area.

On a lighter note and just in case I find my way out of the dark, is anyone else out there from Alabama?

Len

Welcome Len! If you're still having confusion, you may find it easiest to click on the "New Posts" button in the navigation bar above... and when I ask questions, I tend to subscribe to that thread so that I get email when there's a reply. (To subscribe to a thread look just above the first post on that page and click on the Tread Tools - it'll drop down some options one of which is the subscribe option.)

Hope that helps! :hook

Archived