A different scarf

jpschabell

I've made lots of scarves, this is the first one I've ever made like this. Found this pattern in Feb 2011 Crochet World - had to use a little concentration while making it - well I guess it's good to use my brain every now and then :).

post-8099-135897703086_thumb.jpg

Thanks all, for the nice comments. The pattern called for sport weight yarn and I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn - but it still came out to be a nice size. I skipped adding the "picots" all the way around. I do like how it came out in the magazine, I just didn't have that yarn on hand!

Very nice -- I like a fancier scarf sometimes and this is a great pattern! Sometimes I don't really notice something in the magazine I subscribe to online until someone else crochets them! Then they stick in my mind more and I want to make them too!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wondered how it would look without all of the picots. I just made it myself with Vanna's Glamour and loved making it---until the edging. You have inspired me to make it again without the picots in a worsted weight.

Found this pattern in Feb 2011 Crochet World

Ok I've looked and cannot find the pattern... does anyone know where it is found? I looked through my online magazine and it isn't there..not at least looking like this one, and I really would love to make it!

Archived