Small Jewelry Gift Bags

Nira

Made these for my jewelry making friend. She is doing a craft fair in November and asked me to make her some small gift bags. She intends on putting the jewelry in a plastic bag and then in one of these. In exchange she is making me some jewelry! The pic colors are a little off. The pink one is brown and pink (think Neapolitan) The Christmas ones are brighter than pictured and the drawstring is sparkly white Christmas yarn, (it looks like it has a strand of tinsel in it). I got the inspiration for these from the Granny Stripe Boutique Bag. They work up really quick and laid flat wouldn't cover my hand. I plan on making a few more. :hook

post-48941-135897701111_thumb.jpg

Wonderful idea! Thanks for telling where you got the pattern!

That's just where I got the inspiration from. It is similar enough though. I do love that boutique bag though! I've made a few for gifts. It works up quickly and is very nice to make.

Very cute! I never thought of making jewelry bags from crochet. But I like them better than the usual organza bags. They have more character. I;ll bet she sells some jewlery just for the bags!

Very cute! I never thought of making jewelry bags from crochet. But I like them better than the usual organza bags. They have more character. I;ll bet she sells some jewlery just for the bags!

That's the hope! I made two more yesterday to bring the total to ten (made her one as a prototype and didn't get a pic of that one. Solid dusky pink) Will post pics on the first post later today of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived