Halloween is coming sooooon...

katyallen815

and so, without any fan fare, here are some treat baskets I made for my ladies group in Oct.. I still may change out some of the baskets candy, as some are diabetic, but this is what i had on hand today when i completed them...thanks for looking! No pattern, just my own experience of making baskets, ha ha. I might put a face on them, what do you think, i have shown one with the face?? Thanks!

post-40621-135897699563_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897699574_thumb.jpg

I apologize for the lousy pics, I don't know why my camera was so tempermental today!

post-40621-135897699551_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897699566_thumb.jpg

Which technique do you prefer for the basket bottoms: continuous spiral or separate rounds? And why?

I've done each, but have no specific favorite--yet.

Thx!

DCM

i did these in rounds, for the bottom and actually for all of them, as I usually have troubles with the spirals. I didn't turn after the rounds though, just joined, and ch 3 and moved on. thanks for the question, made me stop and think! Darn it! lol

Could I be a member of your ladies group? :devil The baskets are sooo cute! (and so are the candies :D ) My favourite basket is the one in hot "fire" orange, but all of them are great!

You've been busy my dear! They're so cute!

thought of the idea whilst sleeping, as sometimes happens with me, and took only a couple hours, each of two days in a row to finish them up, then I keep thinking of stuff to add!! he he he, thanks Michele!

which one do you like apak, cause you never know, you know!!

Love the candy corn one!

Me too!

Those are so cute! The one with a face is darling :)

I like the faces too!

I love Halloween. The baskets turned out great.

Oh, I tell you that I just joined your group. LOL :lol

ha ha, hi then neighbor!

Awesome baskets!

Thank you!

Those are too cute!.. I am sure your friends will love them.

I sure hope so!

I like the one all orange (or is it red?) :devil the most :D

Its bright orange!!

Great idea!

Thanks!! they were way easy!

Cute! If you write up the pattern, I would be glad to test it for you!!!!

I love the face one. Why don't you mix and have some with and some without faces?

thanks all, and if i write it up, ill let you know Stitchincindy! They were pretty easy, so should only have to look at them to know how i did it! The pattern thingie is always the hard part! lol........and that is exactly what i did, some with faces, some plain! great minds, think alike!

Archived