Kit Kat Purse

grannyannie

Now that is just adorable. My 3 year old granddaughter would just love it. Is this a pattern that is available for free or to purchase or is it your own design?

You really worked it up fast! It is just so cute.:clap:clap:clap

Now that is just adorable. My 3 year old granddaughter would just love it. Is this a pattern that is available for free or to purchase or is it your own design?

You really worked it up fast! It is just so cute.:clap:clap:clap

It was a free pattern from Melinda Miller. I checked and she has posted on Ravelry that it is no longer available :(.

It was a free pattern from Melinda Miller. I checked and she has posted on Ravelry that it is no longer available :(.

Thank you for checking! Sorry it is no longer available.:( I might try to come up with one on my own. :think

One more thing to add to the list! :lol

Thank you for checking! Sorry it is no longer available.:( I might try to come up with one on my own. :think

One more thing to add to the list! :lol

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it! :cheer

Thank you everyone! I haven't heard from her, but I'm happy with it, so I guess that's what counts, lol!

Thanks everyone! Guess what? You were all right! She loves it! :yay I'm one happy grammy! :hook Now to start thinking about the next one. She's turning two in about 3 weeks. I think I'll get started now instead of waiting for the last minute. Her party theme is Minnie Mouse! :D

Archived