Petals Bag - Modified

kuddlekubs

Hi all! I LOVED this spring petals backpack on ravelry so had to make one! I modified it so it still had the drawstring but added handles. I LOVE IT!

It is so 'fun' and hip: too hip for this old woman to use! :blush

Just wanted to share....not sure who will end up with it - right now I'm too busy admiring it!

Mama Kuddles

post-17419-135897674193_thumb.jpg

Hi all! I LOVED this spring petals backpack on ravelry so had to make one! I modified it so it still had the drawstring but added handles. I LOVE IT!

It is so 'fun' and hip: too hip for this old woman to use! :blush

Just wanted to share....not sure who will end up with it - right now I'm too busy admiring it!

Mama Kuddles

I saw that too...I love it! I really like the looks of the handles!

Penny

I saw that too...I love it! I really like the looks of the handles!

Penny

Thanks! I'm NOT a backpack person, so made it a way that I would want to use it!

kuddles

It is absolutely beautiful!! I wouldn't know how to make handles instead of the way the pattern is written- and I'm not a backpack girl either....

Great job on this tote!!! (WOOT;))

So cool! :U I not only like the handles better than the backpack, I love the idea of leaving the drawstring and adding handles. This one's a winner for sure! :U

Thanks April! It is hanging in my closet right now. Not sure how to use it really, so for now, looking at it and petting it now and then!

I am NOT weird!

okay i am...

kuddles

Thanks April! It is hanging in my closet right now. Not sure how to use it really, so for now, looking at it and petting it now and then!

I am NOT weird!

okay i am...

kuddles

Nah, you're not weird. I do the same thing! I have so many purses I could carry a different one each day of the month... but I don't. They are there just to look at and make me happy. :hook

Archived