Kitchen sets (4 images)

champygirl

Nice sets! Someone is going to be very lucky when they receive those!

Thanks everyone. :hug

A chinese auction is when you have all the prizes set out on a table and each prize has a cup (or something to put tickets in). People then buy tickets, write their names on the tickets and place a ticket in the cup of the prize they want. Then later (or near the end of the event) the tickets are pulled from all the cups, and whoever's ticket is pull from a certain cup win the prize that cup goes too.

The pink one was made for a swap and the rest were made for a chinese auction.

[ATTACH]38394[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38395[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38396[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38397[/ATTACH]

Very nice sets!

Cute! I like the teapot and apples, they are all beautiful. I like the idea of the chinease auction. Sounds like something that might work for Relay for Life auctions we have at work.

Thanks everyone. :hug

A chinese auction is when you have all the prizes set out on a table and each prize has a cup (or something to put tickets in). People then buy tickets, write their names on the tickets and place a ticket in the cup of the prize they want. Then later (or near the end of the event) the tickets are pulled from all the cups, and whoever's ticket is pull from a certain cup win the prize that cup goes too.

Thanks for the explanation Champygirl! Sounds like a great idea. We have used the Silent auctions at church fundraisers before -- where you sign up on the sheet next to the item, but I like the Chinese Auction idea even better -- adds another layer of suspense. ;)

Archived