crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Sheesh- can't a girl have any time to crochet???:lol

Men just don't get it. :lol

Hello ladies,

I've been unable to crochet the past couple days. I've been sick with a high fever and I don't even want to move. But this weekend I have to finish two for mother's day. So you will see more from me for sure.

Feel better Mel! :hug

Oh, Okay! Just making sure I wouldn't have to go out and pick up a tackle box, or a skill saw... :D I would guess unscented would be best so as not to irritate anyone sensitive to scents, would you agree?

See now my dh would want the skill saw if he lost everything. He loves his tools.

heheheheee :D

yep... maybe some good ol' Old Spice deoderant... tooth brush..tooth paste... Good ol' Irish Spring soap... etc.

:heart

:mug

You giggle, but that's exactly what Bruce uses! :rofl

finished my first one:clap its so pretty need to make another lol

Love it! Just had to be different didn't ya??? :lol

I had to use up some of that new stash i bought a hobby lobby right?? and what better way to use it than... tote #14!!

ILTY raspberrt razzledazzle or something like that with Gelato stripe

This one has a home, it will go to my 5 (almost 6..in 3 months..just ask her lol) I think I will try to line this one.

I have plans for at least 4 more :lol including one for my grandson

Goodness Mary!! You have to update your siggie! :lol

here is my SBT. This one is made with Vanna's choice and homespun. I used two 3.5 oz skeins off the vanna's choice (magenta I think) and one full and just a tiny bit of another mill end package of the homespun (fiesta).

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5589.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs346.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp403%2Fmva549308%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN5590.jpg

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5590.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs346.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp403%2Fmva549308%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN5588.jpg

Now I am going to work at least 5 rows on my corner to corner before starting sbt #3 :devil

Very pretty!!

Ooooo turned out so pretty!

kuddles

You need to learn to multi quote Mama! :D

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-18634-135897655729_thumb.jpg

How is everyone this fine morning?

Was a long day yesterday.... started off going to treatment with hubby. Picked up David and Michael from school........ got home.. David had to change for baseball practice. Hubby went to lay down for a nap before his evening treatment..... while I took David and Michael off to David's practice. Left Michael with David right at the end of practice to run to the school and pick up Patrick from track practice... ran back through town to grab David and Michael.. came home .. Patrick had to change for his baseball practice... Hubby was just gettin' up from his nap to get ready to go back to the hospital for treatment... I took all the boys back to town... David did his home work and then him and Michael played at the park while Patrick practiced. Finally home... showers and bed! :whew

Today is a day at home... relaxing in between chores and getting some time in with my yarn stash!!! :D

I had to use up some of that new stash i bought a hobby lobby right?? and what better way to use it than... tote #14!!

This one has a home, it will go to my 5 (almost 6..in 3 months..just ask her lol) I think I will try to line this one.

here is my SBT. This one is made with Vanna's choice and homespun. I used two 3.5 oz skeins off the vanna's choice (magenta I think) and one full and just a tiny bit of another mill end package of the homespun (fiesta).

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5589.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs346.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp403%2Fmva549308%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN5590.jpg

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5590.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs346.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp403%2Fmva549308%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN5588.jpg

Now I am going to work at least 5 rows on my corner to corner before starting sbt #3 :devil

Beautiful totes ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all the different color combos!!!!

:cheer Love the colors!!

Good morning :hi

In a hurry so I'm not late for work. Have to swing by the post office on the way. I'm totally in for the tote idea to Toni's church and will hopefully start on sunday :think I have to get past mother's day first :yes I'll PM Kuddles or Toni for the address when I'm ready.

Awesome totes and love all the colors LeeAnn, Sheila, Mary, and Valerie :manyheart

Melissa - I hope you feel better today :hug

im still on SBT #2 but i just ordered colors for # 4 & 5

sbt #3 will be coffee and shades of brown

now to just explain the herrschners box whebn it comes in the mail...wonder if "honey you know when i get depressed i shop" excuse will work this time? :lol

DEarest Sheila:

Wow I love your tote...

What colors are those in the center where the V-stich goes?

Lovely in deed

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Mary:

Do you even sleep????:eek:eek#14... Wow I'm here trying to catch up with you but I dont think i'll ever catch up .... I'm like 5 totes behind ya girl....

I love those colors ... Wow do i envy those who live near craft stores where there are loads if yarns..

Beautiful tote my dearest

hugs

Lillibet

[/qoute]

I had wondered about using homespun, but didn't think of using it with a ww yarn! turned out really cool!

Is that sparkly yarn?? Looks great!

kuddles

yeah! looks really cool in the light in person!

[ATTACH]38898[/ATTACH]

Was a long day yesterday.... started off going to treatment with hubby. Picked up David and Michael from school........ got home.. David had to change for baseball practice. Hubby went to lay down for a nap before his evening treatment..... while I took David and Michael off to David's practice. Left Michael with David right at the end of practice to run to the school and pick up Patrick from track practice... ran back through town to grab David and Michael.. came home .. Patrick had to change for his baseball practice... Hubby was just gettin' up from his nap to get ready to go back to the hospital for treatment... I took all the boys back to town... David did his home work and then him and Michael played at the park while Patrick practiced. Finally home... showers and bed! [/color]:whew

Today is a day at home... relaxing in between chores and getting some time in with my yarn stash!!! :D

wow...tired just reading it! glad you get some time to relax and hook!

Hi Mary:

Do you even sleep????:eek:eek#14... Wow I'm here trying to catch up with you but I dont think i'll ever catch up .... I'm like 5 totes behind ya girl....

I love those colors ... Wow do i envy those who live near craft stores where there are loads if yarns..

Beautiful tote my dearest

hugs

Lillibet

Actually I started that one at about 5:50 last night during a meeting. Continued to work on it until it was done..about 10:30 ish? Some time out for taking care of critters and eating dinner etc. So I'd guess it took about 4 hours total?

The only main decent time i have to crochet is way after 9pm and that is why i sit til like 2am to get some crocheting done..

there are just toooooo many interuptions around here between sister calling from downstairs and hubby wanting this or that or another and then when i sit to crochet Foxie decides it time for mommy to spend time with her. so there goes crocheting for at least a good hour some times more ...

So really i get to sit and crochet at around 12 mindnight when hubby goes to bed. By then i'm getting on the sleepy side too...

There is just not too much winning around here.

Ohhh Well....

I will catch up soon

hugs

Lillibet

[ATTACH]38898[/ATTACH]

Was a long day yesterday.... started off going to treatment with hubby. Picked up David and Michael from school........ got home.. David had to change for baseball practice. Hubby went to lay down for a nap before his evening treatment..... while I took David and Michael off to David's practice. Left Michael with David right at the end of practice to run to the school and pick up Patrick from track practice... ran back through town to grab David and Michael.. came home .. Patrick had to change for his baseball practice... Hubby was just gettin' up from his nap to get ready to go back to the hospital for treatment... I took all the boys back to town... David did his home work and then him and Michael played at the park while Patrick practiced. Finally home... showers and bed! :whew

:eek How do you do it??? :think

now to just explain the herrschners box whebn it comes in the mail...wonder if "honey you know when i get depressed i shop" excuse will work this time? :lol

I made mine in coffee and earth & sky. I sure wish that I could get a pic of it to show everyone. I really like it! Darn camera! :angry Good luck explaining the herrschners box! :lol

it's beautiful! :clap

WOW! Love it! :yay

Hello ladies,

I've been unable to crochet the past couple days. I've been sick with a high fever and I don't even want to move. But this weekend I have to finish two for mother's day. So you will see more from me for sure.

Hope you feel better soon! :hug

DEarest Sheila:

Wow I love your tote...

What colors are those in the center where the V-stich goes?

Lovely in deed

hugs

Lillibet

Pink camo red heart makes and aran together .I am jealous here that told my son it is for teacher too pretty :lol

[/qoute]

I had wondered about using homespun, but didn't think of using it with a ww yarn! turned out really cool!

it worked out nicely, I think that with the next time I use homespun I will try a more stiff yarn, the Vanna's choice and the homespun together is very soft, and I kinda like how the first one has a bit of shape to it and can stand up without yarn in it. the homespun is much to soft for that. Just observations, I still love the color flow and the bag itself. I also used and N hook for that one,just couldn't use the k with those two strands,had to be larger.

Is that the one to match your ghan :)

This tote will match my yummy ghan I won from Dawn last week, I cant wait to get it together! Thanks Dawn for the inspiration and the beautiful ghan!:cheer

Penny

[ATTACH]38898[/ATTACH]

I think my car ran out of gas just reading this! :lol

It's beautiful!!! So did you finish your 5 rows of the corner-to-corner???

[ATTACH]38898[/ATTACH]

I'm exhausted after reading this!:lol

I love when yarn I've ordered arrives before DH even sees it- and then I put it away and he's none the wiser!:devil

I think my car ran out of gas just reading this! :lol

:lol

Oh YOU can still afford gas?

kuddles

:lol:lol You and Sue are just too funny together! Like "mama" like daughter-:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol You and Sue are just too funny together! Like "mama" like daughter-:lol:lol:lol

Hmmm maybe we should take it on the road! Then we could afford the stinking price of gas!!!

kuddles

LOL!!

kuddles

This tote will match my yummy ghan I won from Dawn last week, I cant wait to get it together! Thanks Dawn for the inspiration and the beautiful ghan!:cheer

Penny

Make sure to post pictures of them together :)

Hmmm maybe we should take it on the road! Then we could afford the stinking price of gas!!!

kuddles

:loloh peddling all over town to earn gas money if ya went on road you use it all up :lol

Archived