Newest Creation - Baby Sweater

Kathleen

Okay, so this is my chance to show off my adorable grandson--Jason (3 months old now) more than the crochet project, but here is is, the newest sweater I freeformed for him. I used a zipper closure, and now I think I need to add either bear or dog ears to the hood! What do you think--?

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

Awww, I could just eat him, but I wont :lol I would also like to know whay kind of yarn that is, is looks sooo cuddley. Dog ears! I would love to see him in dog ears! Maby I could make one for anna in pink, white and gray and put kitty cat ears on it........

OMG, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. GORGEOUS!!! He really is. Yes, most babies are cute, but not all babies are model-gorgeous, and he is! He has such an engaging smile too, and for such a young infant.

I vote for bear ears; a snuggly, cuddly, little teddy bear.

Ach. There goes my long-time-longing for another baby again. Well, at my age (and with a husband who would not go for more after a nasty miscarriage and then 9 weeks of hospitalized pre-term labor with our twins), I will have to satisfy that longing with grandbabies (hopefully) in about 10-15 years. Ah well. I hear that having grandchildren is "over-the-top" wonderful, and I have co-workers who tell me that they enjoy having grandkids even more than they did having their own kids :).

That sweater is fabulous! Beautiful work! Enjoy that sweetie.

--Lee

Grandkids are alot more fun than your children. You can spoil them rotten and send them home! Your garndson is adorable! How cute that smile is! Enjoy him and keep spoiling with the crochet!

:hug

Lorry

Thanks so much everyone!

The yarn I used was a Joann exclusive Boucle. I can't remember the color.. ah.. brown? LOL anyway, I've decided to make bear ears on this one and make another with dog ears.. why not??

Grandkids are alot more fun than your children. You can spoil them rotten and send them home! Your garndson is adorable! How cute that smile is! Enjoy him and keep spoiling with the crochet!

:hug

Lorry

I agree with Lorry here. As the saying goes, if I knew grandkids were so much fun, I would of had them first.

What an adorable Grandson. Add the bear ears. They go with that award winning smile.:hook

Look at those precious eyes! You can sure tell he loves his grandma. I love babies, I have 4 but they are all grown and the last 2 are teens :eek.

I vote for the bear ears, it will bring out the cuteness even more.

Now, that's what it's all about. Right? He's too cute. I love the sweater. I have to agree with bear ears for this one. I think a brown and white sweater would be cute with dog ears. You could crochet him some "paw" mitts. hee hee. Ok. Enough of that.

Archived