2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Okay, I'm putting in my totals now, so I don't forget!

I was reasonably well-behaved this week, and didn't race out for more yarn - so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -31

:manyheart

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing that I won't have my wireless set up at home by tomorrow, I'm going to post my scores today. I am working on a new pattern so I was able to roll a skein into a ball and use half of it already :)

WTD +1/YTD -29

Lion Brand is offering free shipping for the whole month of July (U.S. shipments only) if you use code # shipsummer. :clap:clap I know this is a bad thread to post this on, but thought others, besides myself, might want to go even further on the negative side - in the check book and with our YTD score. :D

Lion Brand is offering free shipping for the whole month of July (U.S. shipments only) if you use code # shipsummer. :clap:clap I know this is a bad thread to post this on, but thought others, besides myself, might want to go even further on the negative side - in the check book and with our YTD score. :D

I was thinking of ordering some yarn for a scarf, and now you gave me a reason I have to. Free shipping is always good.

I was thinking of ordering some yarn for a scarf, and now you gave me a reason I have to. Free shipping is always good.

Taker #1. Any other taker's out there??? :rofl

Thanks for the info. Just ordered 6 skeins! So much for cutting down on my buying. But that's ok. I ordered yarn for a Christmas gift for my neice, Chelsey.

It's too hot and sticky to even think of doing anything with yarn today. Even in the air conditioning. Yikes. Dew point over 70.

so I am posting early.

WTD=-17!

I did manage to use up a skein today. But it's because I was in the nice air conditioning most of the day. It was like stepping into a sauna if you went out.

So I am updating my score. I sure wish someone bought more yarn than me this week.

WTD=-15

Working with a one-pound skein of sportweight yarn, and I'm less than halfway through it, so it's not likely I'll finish it off before scores are posted. :lol

WTD 0

YTD +50

this week wasn't toooo bad.

Almost finished a baby ghan and made some balls from the remainder. Started another and finished 1 skein. But, that sale at Joann's... but I was self controlled :rofl No really I was :D I bought 6 skeins so with what I used up -8..now that isn't bad!!

Bought 10 skeins this week for birthday presents I am working on and then received 2 skeins in a swap package and 5 in a HIJ package. Used one skein and gifted another to someone so my

WTD = -30 YTD = -242

Off to post the scores now! :D

For Week Ending 7/2/2011

The Winners: :cheer:cheer:yay:yay:manyheart:yay:yay:cheer:cheer

TurtleLvr +30 ~ Gold Medal!

lhasaapsolady +18 ~ Silver Medal!

yarn_geek +8 ~ Bronze Medal!

Crocheting the stash away: :crocheting

walker1021 +4

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

fc1123 +2

cris +1