2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Crocheting away my stash. Here are my projects that helped me this week! I didn't buy any and just used up some of my stash.

WTD: +3, YTD: +3 (counting my weekly total - Is that how we are supposed to do that?)

Looks right to me, Midds. And I love how you put the lady bugs on the flowers. So cute!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gold Medal again goes to:

lhasaapsolady 22:cheer

The Silver Medals (we have a three way tie) go to:

Greyhoundgrandma 16

Dragonpuck 16

Pineknott 16:clap

The Bronze Medal goes to:

MouseCLP 11:yay

On the positive side of the board;

Marzee 1

Tracyleigh 2

Walker1021 2

FrLopLady 3

Midds 3

Ellie 13 4

cris 4

Tralee 5

basjordan 6

Holding steady;

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

Gshall 0

MelissaF 0

Saffronangel 0

Wrennie 0 (yay me, I didn't bring more in!)

On the negative side;

PBLKNP-2

fc1123 -2

Shell Lee -2

yarngeek -4

MamaBearCRTE -6

cshort -11

Braxxi -19

And I hand my crown over to the new Shoot the Moon winner;

dilyca2006 -21:woo

CLLinda

Crafty Witch

ddc

DesertCrocheter

Glitterhooker

Graceylue

JennyT

Jura2908

KraftynKrazy

Needle Arts

PAndrus

Patterncollector

readstar

secretpassion

Shellb37

Twinklesnow

Unicorn37757

On Thursday, my computer just up and died. No last wishes, no last breaths, just won't start at all..

I couldn't post my scores, but that's ok. I did add Midds to the list.

Have a good week, everyone.

:manyheart

I went to K-Mart (b-day shopping) with my mom yesterday. I got 3 pairs pants, a pair of shoes and a caftan type robe :manyheart. Then we went to Michaels, I only bought the pins and plastic rings I needed. I was tempted to get :yarn, but they didn't have the green I like :lol. So far no points yet, I'll have some at the end of the week though.

Ellie 13

Midds - Love the flowers/lady bugs. I've used the bug buttons before (might have some left), but where did you get the flower purse patterns?

I went to K-Mart (b-day shopping) with my mom yesterday. I got 3 pairs pants, a pair of shoes and a caftan type robe :manyheart. Then we went to Michaels, I only bought the pins and plastic rings I needed. I was tempted to get :yarn, but they didn't have the green I like :lol. So far no points yet, I'll have some at the end of the week though.

Ellie 13

Midds - Love the flowers/lady bugs. I've used the bug buttons before (might have some left), but where did you get the flower purse patterns?

Happy Birthday!

The scissor keeper and hook case are from here, note it is in british terms; the stitch marker case is from here, there are many skipped steps and errors so you will have to work through them; and the sunflower tape measure cover is my pattern (still in testing stages).

Thanks for the compliment! :hook

I made one years ago in blue. It did seem to take a very long time. Yours is beautiful!!!!!

Here is a pic of the Sandman afghan that seemed to take forever to finish. Love how it turned out. And the mommy and daddy to be really seemed to appreciate it :)

woo hoo... Good job everyone. I was told today that I have another box of yarn waiting for me!!!LOL Don't know how much, maybe she will wait a week to get it to me so I don't have shoot the moon twice in a row!!!!!LOL

The Gold Medal again goes to:

lhasaapsolady 22:cheer

The Silver Medals (we have a three way tie) go to:

Greyhoundgrandma 16

Dragonpuck 16

Pineknott 16:clap

The Bronze Medal goes to:

MouseCLP 11:yay

On the positive side of the board;

Marzee 1

Tracyleigh 2

Walker1021 2

FrLopLady 3

Midds 3

Ellie 13 4

cris 4

Tralee 5

basjordan 6

Holding steady;

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

Gshall 0

MelissaF 0

Saffronangel 0

Wrennie 0 (yay me, I didn't bring more in!)

On the negative side;

PBLKNP-2

fc1123 -2

Shell Lee -2

yarngeek -4

MamaBearCRTE -6

cshort -11

Braxxi -19

And I hand my crown over to the new Shoot the Moon winner;

dilyca2006 -21:woo

CLLinda

Crafty Witch

ddc

DesertCrocheter

Glitterhooker

Graceylue

JennyT

Jura2908

KraftynKrazy

Needle Arts

PAndrus

Patterncollector

readstar

secretpassion

Shellb37

Twinklesnow

Unicorn37757

Well, I fell off the wagon early this week. :blush My own fault, I tempted fate by walking into ACMoore, and two Caron one pounders came home with me. I guess I better get busy on hats again. :sigh and I've got a book I want to finish...

Very nice Jana. I finished a ball to start the week at +1, but the rest of the afghan is being made from a donated pounder, so might be all I get done this week. We'll see!

Have you ever seen this pattern in a variegated thread? I was wondering how it would look.

Here is a pic of the Sandman afghan that seemed to take forever to finish. Love how it turned out. And the mommy and daddy to be really seemed to appreciate it :)

Have you ever seen this pattern in a variegated thread? I was wondering how it would look.

Not that I can recall. If I had any variegated, I'ld work up a swatch just to see. Would be interesting to see one in this type of yarn.

I'm in trouble now. Just ordered 6 pounders from my fav on line yarn store :eek PLUS, Turtlelvr (Sue) and I are going yarn shopping Sunday :eek:eek

Guess you could say I am stocking up now for the rest of the year. (Yeah, right :rofl:rofl)

Archived