2011 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

I lost 3 pounds this week! :jumpyay That is not typical for me so I'm not going to expect to have lost as much next week (just don't want to set myself up for a let down).

Yay! That is so exciting!:clap:clap

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down another 0.2 lb since Tuesday's weight check (1.7 for the week). My goal is half pound per week so I'm happy.

That's wonderful Darlene! Your fruit/vegetable idea before meals must be working for you:cheer:cheer

I used my "earned" time today and got two of the twelve squares I'll be making done today. It was such a treat to get to finally start it! Today starts me counting up my exercise minutes again for a new week ;)

Ok I gained 2 pounds. I am getting in an hour of cardio each day. I hope it starts to help

Yes, the cardio will make a difference. Don't forget to take your measurements.

I used my "earned" time today and got two of the twelve squares I'll be making done today. It was such a treat to get to finally start it! Today starts me counting up my exercise minutes again for a new week ;)

Alright! Maybe you'll have a pic for us on Friday? :yarn

FINALLY down this week, slow and steady progression to 177.5 this morning! I told dh I wouldn't buy anymore yarn until I reached 169, I even have gift certificates! I really need black yarn to finish my squares project, it's now tucked in a corner waiting impatiently for me.

Tia....Goodness, look how far you have come!!!

I know! Most of my clothes are falling off me. I've thrown away at least 4 pair of undies that just wouldn't stay up anymore. I need clothes! But then I'll just need more in a few months, so don't want to spend much. I bought new jeans a couple months ago and I already can't wear them anymore. :(

I know! Most of my clothes are falling off me. I've thrown away at least 4 pair of undies that just wouldn't stay up anymore. I need clothes! But then I'll just need more in a few months, so don't want to spend much. I bought new jeans a couple months ago and I already can't wear them anymore. :(

I'm right there with you, but it's a good thing! I'm going to make myself some new belts for now.:yes

well done to all those that have either stayed the same or lost

i got an early birthday pressie (birthday is not till 5th March) from my hubby on Sunday - wii fit plus and balance board, he said i could start using and not have to wait till March so i started it on Monday and so far so good, i am loving it. really love the hula hoops which i thought i would not be able to do LOL and really like the step aerobics and jogging

Debsydoo...welcome sister, I'm a March 5 birthday girl too. My DD has the wii fit plus system and she thinks it is awesome. Unfortunately she lives 45 miles from me or I'd be knocking on her door everyday. She said when she first started she found a whole lot of new muscles. Hope you enjoy using the balance board too. I think that is great.

I bought new jeans a couple months ago and I already can't wear them anymore. :(

Tia, I would recommend shopping at thrift stores for clothes to wear until you get down to the weight you want to be. I have found brand new jeans (tags still on) there for less than $5. Of course that is not always the case.

Debsydoo...welcome sister, I'm a March 5 birthday girl too. My DD has the wii fit plus system and she thinks it is awesome. Unfortunately she lives 45 miles from me or I'd be knocking on her door everyday. She said when she first started she found a whole lot of new muscles. Hope you enjoy using the balance board too. I think that is great.

oh wow that is amazing we share the same Birthday.

my friends god son is the same day and he is exactly the same age as me - born on Mothers Day in 1967

Tia, I would recommend shopping at thrift stores for clothes to wear until you get down to the weight you want to be. I have found brand new jeans (tags still on) there for less than $5. Of course that is not always the case.

That is what I do too. I haven't found any that cheap, but I did an exchange with a friend and sent her the ones that are too big for me now and I check out the Goodwill every chance I get for new items, I have been the same size now for a couple months so that is nice (in a way) I know my body needs to shift a bit more as time goes forward but it is nice to have some different clothes for short periods of time. My goal is to fit into my hubby's jeans someday soon so he can be quiet about my weight

:cheer, I had a hurray for me moment.:cheer

I had bought several pair of tights this summer to wear when the weather got cold. This fall I tried to put a pair on and they wouldn't go past my thighs. I looked like a rap star. Disappointed I threw them in the lingerie draw. :(

Well, today I can report that they are sitting comfortably on my waist. I wore them under jeans with no slippage.

WW because it works!

I am down 15 since 12/4. 8 squares to crochet since the begining of the CAL:hook

Yeah, I plan on going there today. I don't get there very often, it's a 40 min. drive. (There is one closer, but it I don't like it at all.)

Sorry I haven't on the board in a while. My father in law passed away and I haven't been home much. And I'm about to leave the house now. So congrats to everyone who has lost this past week!!! :clap I lost another .2 lb. this morning myself.

Archived