2011 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

I got the wii fit plus for Christmas. I love it, but don't use it as much as my Leslie Sansone DVDs. It's lots of fun though.

i cannot get the leslie sansome dvd's here in the UK shame because they are really good, a friend did send me a 1 mile walk away the pounds a couple of years ago which i did enjoy doing but i got bored doing just 1 mile wanted more but can't get them.

i do my wii fit plus every morning

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheer, I had a hurray for me moment.:cheer

I had bought several pair of tights this summer to wear when the weather got cold. This fall I tried to put a pair on and they wouldn't go past my thighs. I looked like a rap star. Disappointed I threw them in the lingerie draw. :(

Well, today I can report that they are sitting comfortably on my waist. I wore them under jeans with no slippage.

WW because it works!

I am down 15 since 12/4. 8 squares to crochet since the begining of the CAL:hook

that is brilliant, well done

You all have done great! Well done!

This week I didn't do so well. But, I joined WW yesterday and I am looking forward to making progress finally. I really like how the new plan is set up. For instance, this morning I woke up at 3:30 in the morning (got to love the cat) and stayed up and crocheted in the quiet. By 6 I was starving, on the old plan I would have had to be sooo careful what I ate because those points were like gold. But this morning I was able to have a 0 point banana for as a snack, and that has held me comfortable for over an hour. So far I am really loving it :)

I didn't lose this week, I gained :( so even though I earned some time working on my project from exercise. I am not going to because of the gain. I don't think I should reward myself, lol.

Dee - don't be too hard on yourself. I would absolutely work on my exercise project if I were you. For me that's one of the reasons I have both, even if I'm not doing well losing, then at least I can feel good about the workouts and have a project to do because of it. You can still be losing inches because of exercising even if the scale isn't moving. It could just be muscle gain.

Okay, I'm not weighing in until tomorrow but have a confession to make. I HATE EXERCISING. Okay, I said it, I'd much rather sit and crochet or knit. Yes, I've set goals that I can't c/k until AFTER I exercise, bahhh, a lot of good that does. I'm dreading the scales because other than going up and down stairs to office/laundry it has not been a good week. I ate healthy but exercise: nada!

Okay, I'm not weighing in until tomorrow but have a confession to make. I HATE EXERCISING. Okay, I said it, I'd much rather sit and crochet or knit. Yes, I've set goals that I can't c/k until AFTER I exercise, bahhh, a lot of good that does. I'm dreading the scales because other than going up and down stairs to office/laundry it has not been a good week. I ate healthy but exercise: nada!

Can you find something that's fun? Like the wii fit or DDR? How about swimming or racquetball? I find it impossible to exercise unless I'm having fun. I think the DDR is a blast. I wish I had somebody to play racquetball with too, I miss that.

Way to go! :jumpyay

thank you

just done 25 minutes wii fit plus - a mixture of hula hoops(cannot believe i can do that LOL), jogging and step aerobics - i love step aerobics wish i could find a wii game for just that

well done everyone

Interesting article in little health magazine that I receive and want to check it out with my doctor. States to cut down on caffeine to prevent calcium being pulled fronm bones. I have osteoporosis and am on Fosamax, Calcium and Vitamin D. Family history of spontaneous fractures with known lumbar spine and right hip problems of my own. I am a heavy coffee drinker, 6+ more large mugs a day (I try to justify this with 50% decaffinated blend coffee). I just about kick the habit now and then but have not given it up all together. Not a soda drinker. Should just get off the stuff once and for all. Took a walk outside yesterday and enjoyed the fresh air.

I cycled 9 miles this morning and then headed out for 'work'. I debated on whether or not I should leave the house because snow was coming. But it was only raining and so I took a chance. I got my stuff done at church and was going to go to the store, but it was already snowing furiously.

I live on the side of a mountain (a small one, but still). I made it very slowly to my particular hill, which is very steep, so I abandoned the car and walked the last mile up. At least a 45 degree grade, in four inches of snow, in my tennis shoes. Thank the good Lord I had my wool hat and scarf on. I've GOT to get me (or make me) some wool long undies, my legs were about frozen.:wbrr

So I got 2 workouts today, LOL. Several people drove by me as I walked, but only one guy stopped to ask if I was okay and he didn't offer to give me a lift. :shrug

Archived