redheart site!!!!

Finally, I am logged in to the new site. First it didn't recognize my user id and password from the old site, when I tried to re-register, it told me everything was taken,of course, it was me. But I finally got in, with my old user id and a new variation of password. Yeah!!!

Cool site, thanks for letting us know.[

LI Roe

i wouldn't get too excited about the site, it seems they may have gone live a bit too early. Lots of links don't work, most things especially the free pattern downloads just redirect back to the home page and never give the patterns. :angry:think:angry:eek:angry

Hey everyone!!! The new redheart site is back online !!! Go see it!!! It looks great!!!!! Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

• 2 weeks later...

I just went into the site and was surprised to see I am still logged in and it has been a few weeks since I last visited there. I had to see if I could view patterns, I was able to and when I click on Download Printable Instructions for a pattern just to see if it would, it does come up, for me it takes a tad longer since I am (gulp) still on dialup for reasons I have to be.

So far, so good (knock wood).

LI Roe

Archived