good deal from thrift store

Hubby and I went to the thrift store and I found a really big bag of yarn, all nice colors and clean. It's pretty big. He went to the car before me so when I got in the car with my big bag of yarn, he looked at it and made 'that' face that husbands make sometimes:lol. All I could say was "I needed that color" (pointing to the whole bag.):eek He doesn't care, really, he is just always wondering "where is that going??":think

Oh - I think I know the face you're talking about. Our husbands must be related! :rofl He never questions my yarn addiction. He just smiles & nods - then helps feed it! But - I never question his addiction to computers & related tech stuff either.

Score!

I know that face well too! But, my DH can't say anything...because it's hunting season here....when I go out in the garage I see goose decoys, blinds, camo clothes....it goes on and on....LOL!

Score!

I know that face well too! But, my DH can't say anything...because it's hunting season here....when I go out in the garage I see goose decoys, blinds, camo clothes....it goes on and on....LOL!

yeah smokey, but thats different! Its important stuff.:P

Yes, I'm familiar with that face too. My guy makes the face, but he really doesn't care either because he knows his hobbies (going to races and fishing with all the gear) are more expensive than mine. Hehe:lol

Yeah, I think we all know that face. Just say "Christmas is coming and you're not allowed to snoop or ask questions."

My DH has said for several years that "you can't have too much yarn" :cheer. Well, I've been hiding it sort of for the last 2 years as our house was up for sale, so I stashed it where I could. Now that we have moved into our DW with 200 more sq. ft. than the Cape Cod we sold, I've unpacked ALL OF MY YARN and when he saw all of it he was shocked :eek He didn't have to say anything, but I won't be buying any yarn for quite a long time :c9

My DH has said for several years that "you can't have too much yarn" :cheer. Well, I've been hiding it sort of for the last 2 years as our house was up for sale, so I stashed it where I could. Now that we have moved into our DW with 200 more sq. ft. than the Cape Cod we sold, I've unpacked ALL OF MY YARN and when he saw all of it he was shocked :eek He didn't have to say anything, but I won't be buying any yarn for quite a long time :c9

Oh dear... reality rears its ugly head yet again. :rofl

Just content yourself with petting yarn for a while. This too shall pass.

Archived