RR with no gaps

Buckleigh

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

groupie..lets see post 42... #42!!

You might need a yahoo group as I've seen a few now doing..post the RR in the files section for all to find and if they have a problem they can ask questions!

I would love a copy of this pattern. Your work is so beautiful. My son likes afghans but doesn't like grannies or afghans with large holes. I told him I would make a house warming afghan for him 2 years ago. I can't find the right pattern. This one would work!!!

oh that is a pretty afghan

I love round ripples and love to crochet

them. you write your patterns so well.

can't wait to see the rest of it. I am standing in line

as well. :waving

Barbara

:cheerI can see you all standing in line like you are waiting for tickets to see your favourite band.:lol

Well people, the pattern is written but not checked yet.

I wrote it out last night before I went to bed so today, when I am a bit more awake, I will re-check it then I will send it to a couple of people I know have used my regular Simple RR just to get them to check that I have not made any big boo boos.

If I can work out how to send a PM to multi people, I will do it that way but if not, I will send individually.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

I am so addicted to your 12 pt rr and I'm looking forward to trying this one too. When you have it written out I'll send you a pm. Thanks, you're very nice for sharing your patterns.

Archived