RR with no gaps

Buckleigh

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's even prettier than the regular RR!

Becky, that was why I originally asked to see if anyone knew of a version without the gaps. I loved the 5 pointed version, and was hoping there was a multi-point version. Seems like we will have a pattern for a multi-point soon !

It came out great.

To the OP - if you follow the basics in the link that you posted to (I was one of the original pattern testers) you should be fine. Instead of skipping 2 in the valley do a dcdec (or dccl - same st, different name). Use the same principal for the peak as you would if you were following the 5 point st.

IT's just a round ripple - it's easily adaptable.

oooooooooooooooh..... I am totally sneaking in here too ...to wait for the pattern........... :hook

That came out really Cool AggieMay!!!

:heart

:mug

I just LOVE this!!! Please add me to the list of those who are eagerly awaiting the pattern. Aggie May, you are so talented and so generous to share your patterns. :hug

:cheerI have not written it out yet but will see if I can get to it over the next couple of days.

It takes a little more concentration that the regular RR because you do not have the wee holes to show where your ups and downs are but I did enjoy it.

I will be in touch again soon.

Going to bed now because it really is tomorrow.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Will be following this thread! it is amazing!

:cheerI have not written it out yet but will see if I can get to it over the next couple of days.

It takes a little more concentration that the regular RR because you do not have the wee holes to show where your ups and downs are but I did enjoy it.

Have fun.

I'm going to keep any eye on this thread cause I'm going to want that pattern!

Have fun.

:thinkCant work out how to add picture to my previous post so here I go with post number 3.

post-700-135897580914_thumb.jpg

This is the 9 rows I did as a sample.

I put the row of white it to make the Ripple stand out a bit better.

This piece measures 11 inches across.

Have fun.

:cheerYeah!! It works beautifully so I will write out the pattern for you and PM it to you.

I have worked about 7 or 8 rows so far and it is sitting nice and flat.

Bit different to my Simple RR Pattern but still simple.

Back later.

Have fun.

:cheerI will give it a go for you on a 12 point RR and see how hard or how easy it will be to do.

I cannot see it being too much of a problem but the regular 12 point RR will need a few tweaks.

Just making dinner so I will be back later.

Have fun.

:cheerWell, I have sent the pattern to Buckleigh and a couple of others who have already made my Simple Round Ripple.

I am hoping they will be able to give it a quick check over to make sure I have not made any serious boo boos, then I will work out how best to get it to as many people as possible.

Hope you dont mind waiting a couple of days.

Nudge me if it seems to take too long before you get a copy.

Have fun.

oh can i have a copy please, looks yummy! id never be able to figure this out on my own

:cheerWell, I have sent the pattern to Buckleigh and a couple of others who have already made my Simple Round Ripple.

I am hoping they will be able to give it a quick check over to make sure I have not made any serious boo boos, then I will work out how best to get it to as many people as possible.

Hope you dont mind waiting a couple of days.

Nudge me if it seems to take too long before you get a copy.

Have fun.

Archived