RR with no gaps

Buckleigh

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheerFinally, I feel confident enough to post my newest RR pattern under Original Patterns.

I have headed it Simple RR With No Holes so I hope you can all find it.

It seemed too big a task to send it to everyone individually so I have taken the easy way out.

I will see if I can add it to my Favourites so I can find it easily myself.

I would love to know how to make it into a PDF File but I am not clever enough for that.

Maybe someone can help me work it out.

I would also like to do the same with my regular Simple RR and other patterns I have written.

Hope this works for all of you.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:cheerI am getting close to having the pattern ready for all of you to try.

The pattern wording seems to be fine so far but one or two have had a bit of a ruffling problem while others have not so I will do a bit more on my sample to see what happens before I send the pattern to all and sundry.

I said, a couple of days ago, that I was having a challenging day on Thursday, well, I think it is time for me to explain what I was talking about.

I will post a message under Off Topic to explain.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Colleen - you are just way too cool!

you're always here to jump in and help when needed or to come up with and create something wonderful!

I'm sure it's going to be a GREAT! pattern and all the rage for Christmas blankies.

:cheerMy husband is going fishing and will be away over night so I will have some peace and quiet to write out the pattern as I re-do what I have created so far.

It will start off very similar to the regular 12 Pointed RR and then, once the points start, there will just be 1 row to repeat so it should not take too long.

Hang in there ladies.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

PS, Buckleigh, I see on your Blog you are Buck the Crafty Guy so please read "hang in there ladies and gentlemen" instead of just ladies.

Archived