Buckleigh

RR with no gaps

Question

95 answers to this question

Aggie May, I'd like to stand in line for the pattern, too!!!! LOVE your creations!!! :cheer:cheer

I love this too. I want the pattern also. Please. I love doing RR's

Salli in MI

I am so addicted to your 12 pt rr and I'm looking forward to trying this one too. When you have it written out I'll send you a pm. Thanks, you're very nice for sharing your patterns.

:cheerI can see you all standing in line like you are waiting for tickets to see your favourite band.:lol

Well people, the pattern is written but not checked yet.

I wrote it out last night before I went to bed so today, when I am a bit more awake, I will re-check it then I will send it to a couple of people I know have used my regular Simple RR just to get them to check that I have not made any big boo boos.

If I can work out how to send a PM to multi people, I will do it that way but if not, I will send individually.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

oh that is a pretty afghan

I love round ripples and love to crochet

them. you write your patterns so well.

can't wait to see the rest of it. I am standing in line

as well. :waving

Barbara

Aggie May, if you post it on the Free Original Patterns page here, we could all get it at once. This is SO much better than any concert!

Aggie May,

Please add me to the list. Right now I am working on the RR with gaps. Would love to do one without.

Thanks,

Arlene

Dear Aggie May,

Please add me too your list too. Your patterns are so beautiful!

Thanks! :)

Lesley

Colleen! As usual, you make a fabulous RR pattern! Please add me to the list too!

Oh Aggie May you are WAY better than any band! You know when it comes to your patterns we are all just a bunch of groupies! :lol

groupie..lets see post 42... #42!!

You might need a yahoo group as I've seen a few now doing..post the RR in the files section for all to find and if they have a problem they can ask questions!

oh wow i see this with a pretty pale yellow center and a pale rose maybe i am definately going to be looking for this pattern great work as always aggie may ty for all you do hun you rock!!

:cheerWell, I have sent the pattern to Buckleigh and a couple of others who have already made my Simple Round Ripple.

I am hoping they will be able to give it a quick check over to make sure I have not made any serious boo boos, then I will work out how best to get it to as many people as possible.

Hope you dont mind waiting a couple of days.

Nudge me if it seems to take too long before you get a copy.

Have fun.

:cheerWell, I have sent the pattern to Buckleigh and a couple of others who have already made my Simple Round Ripple.

I am hoping they will be able to give it a quick check over to make sure I have not made any serious boo boos, then I will work out how best to get it to as many people as possible.

Hope you dont mind waiting a couple of days.

Nudge me if it seems to take too long before you get a copy.

Have fun.

oh can i have a copy please, looks yummy! id never be able to figure this out on my own

I would love a copy of this pattern. Your work is so beautiful. My son likes afghans but doesn't like grannies or afghans with large holes. I told him I would make a house warming afghan for him 2 years ago. I can't find the right pattern. This one would work!!!

I would love to make one also. I too like the solid idea.