Dishcloth Bouquet and coasters

TurtleLvr

Thanks!

That is sooo cute Sue! Where did you get the coaster pattern from? Did you use thread for them or cotton yarn?

Oops...just clicked on the picture and realized it was yarn!

The coaster pattern is here, Deb! All cotton yarn.

:turtle:vheart

Hi! cute twist, you know I just bought a "sunflower" pot and Im using it for dishcloths for my same friend, that loves sunflowers. I will fill it as I did the mugs i made, and enclose that, along with the afghan Im making her out of daisys and sunflowers! You could almost fill any container with dishcloths, or coasters, in this case, and wala, cute and unique gift! love it ! you done good!

Hi! cute twist, you know I just bought a "sunflower" pot and Im using it for dishcloths for my same friend, that loves sunflowers. I will fill it as I did the mugs i made, and enclose that, along with the afghan Im making her out of daisys and sunflowers! You could almost fill any container with dishcloths, or coasters, in this case, and wala, cute and unique gift! love it ! you done good!

I just love the idea. I'm working on another one now!

Thanks Sue! I'm gonna make some for Christmas gifts I think.

You're welcome Deb!

Wow Sue you too have out done yourself with that bouquet and the chicken..

Now you've given me another idea to look for for when making mines...

I went to dollar tree today and i bought 6 crystal clear mugs with wide mouth which i can put coasters on the bottom and the bouquet on top ...

You out did your self sweetie,,

Did you use that Bernat pattern for the dishcloths??? I printed it out and tried it and to save my life i couldnt do it so i winged it my ways....

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks!

Wow Sue you too have out done yourself with that bouquet and the chicken..

Now you've given me another idea to look for for when making mines...

I went to dollar tree today and i bought 6 crystal clear mugs with wide mouth which i can put coasters on the bottom and the bouquet on top ...

You out did your self sweetie,,

Did you use that Bernat pattern for the dishcloths??? I printed it out and tried it and to save my life i couldnt do it so i winged it my ways....

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks Lilli! Here's the pattern I used for the dishcloth. Its by Coats and Clark.

I like the idea of clear mugs! I think I'll have to get some of those!!

Okay, :think how did I miss this!!! That's a great idea and gift! Yep, you just keep getting better and better with your ideas!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived