So tomorrow is Internat'l Crochet Day

Whatcha doing? We turn the computers off on Sundays, so I won't be here ;)

But I'm wearing crochet, and naturally I'll be :crochetingcrocheting :D. I'm bringing a couple goodies to the knit-and-crochet ministry at church, too.:crocheting

i am hoping to finish the baby blanket i am making for my sister's upcoming baby.. Well he is not making an apperance until January but i might be having hand surgery so i need to finish soon

I have 2 afghans and a scarf to work on....football day = lots of crochet time. You all would have laughed last week when I went to buy a new car and was crocheting in the parking lot while waiting for the bank to call back....I actually think my salesman was embarrassed for me. He said "you know you can do that in the lounge inside", I replied it was a nice day why would I want to be inside. Another salesman asked if I was getting ready for Winter....you betcha! Have crochet will travel!

happy International crochet day to all!

Happy International Crochet Day Everyone! Just the incentive I need to get in there and complete an afghan for my granddaughter. I need something to perk me up. Youngest son just left to go back to school. He was here for a very short weekend visit. I miss him like crazy when he is gone! Need to get started on a new afghan for him too -- with his college colors on it.

Still a few hours left to enter my contest for the International Crochet Day custom hook. Come on over to my blog and enter. Odds are better than the lottery!

Archived