Zodiac Afghan Finished!

Becks

Finally! A year in the making and I've managed to get them all together.

(Please click on the photos to enlarge them).

I had really tough time fitting the whole afghan into one shot. It's 81 inches by 81 inches squared. So I had to take photos in sections.

The first two photos are top and bottom shots.

bottom

The third and fourth photos are side to side shots. I'm standing on a bench but I still couldn't get high enough to get the whole thing in. It's HUGE!

LOL!

left side

right side

This is tunisian crocheted with a size J cabled afghan hook. Done in 12 squares and then joined together.

I used the Zodiac Knits pattern book from Patons yarn. (Designed by B. Klunder. Printed in Canada from 1992.) (see photo)

zodiac knits

This is a knitting book for making sweaters but it has a chart for each zodiac sign so you can just crochet them instead. Just make sure each square is the same size. (The chart sized varied a bit in height or length so I had to add rows or subtract rows to make them uniform in size).

I used all sorts of yarns but mostly I Love This Yarn and Red Heart Yarn.

What a big project this was. This covers the entire top of a king sized bed exactly.

Hope you like it!

(My photos were so big I could only fit in one attachment so I had to post the links to my photos instead). :hook

post-641-135897571363_thumb.jpg

That is just totally amazing. I just love your affghans and I can never figure out which one I like the best.

You are truly talented when it comes to these graph ghans. I bow:bowto your expertice.

Archived