PiscesCrocheter

Received enough squares for my Husband will post pic of the completed comfortghan soon

I would like to make a comfortghan for my husband. He was recently diagnosed with Myotonic Muscular Distrophy. He stays cold all the time. I would like to make it in Navy Blue, Grey and white because his favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys. Thanks in advance for any help with this :hug

Rene'

Edited by PiscesCrocheter
changed title

Oh, this is tough! I am a huge NY Giants Fan (and you know how we feel about the Cowboys:lol:lol), but I'll be happy to make a 12 inch square for your DH.

Probably won't get it done till next week as I'm on a deadline making a ghan for my DD's birthday- Hope that is ok.

Please PM me your address.

Count me in :hook I will check the status of my stash colors this evening. I really think there is some "grey" down there, and this will be the perfect opportunity to use it. :hug to you. I'll be in touch.

Oh wow now you have 3 of the 4 teams making squares for a:yuck Dallas fan lol

I am an Eagles fan, but I will make a square. PM me your address.:hook

Edited by Tampa Doll

Thanks Everybody :hug

OK. I'll see what kind of football patterns are around.

:hugThank You

you got it!!! :hook

prayers to you two!! :hugThanks, means alot to me, I have my own medical issues, We just trust God, and leave it all to him.:hug

:heart

:mug

I'll make one for you this weekend! :hug Even though he is a Cowboys fan. ;) (I'm a Redskins fan)

Thanks for overlooking his team:P:hug

:turtle:vheart

Oh, this is tough! I am a huge NY Giants Fan (and you know how we feel about the Cowboys:lol:lol), but I'll be happy to make a 12 inch square for your DH.

Thanks for overlooking his team:Ptoo

Probably won't get it done till next week as I'm on a deadline making a ghan for my DD's birthday- Hope that is ok. No rush, it's a slow progressing, something you have to live with thing :hug

Please PM me your address.

Count me in :hook I will check the status of my stash colors this evening. I really think there is some "grey" down there, and this will be the perfect opportunity to use it. :hug to you. I'll be in touch.Thank you so much :hugtalk soon :cheer

Oh wow now you have 3 of the 4 teams making squares for a:yuck Dallas fan

I am an Eagles fan, but I will make a square. Thanks for overlooking his team:Ptoo :hug PM me your address.:hook

I will make you one too, but I love the TITANS!!! :)Thanks for overlooking his team:P too :hug

I root for no body~:cheer:lol

Going through the scrappies now! Thank you :hug

I'll be glad to send you one. Thank You :hug

I do not like "football" :P but I now live in Texas so if you still need squares I would love to make a square with the Cowboys colors!! Please send me your address :crocheting

:hugpm'ed you. Thank you so much

I do not like "football" :P but I now live in Texas so if you still need squares I would love to make a square with the Cowboys colors!! Please send me your address :crocheting

I root for no body~:cheer:lol

Going through the scrappies now!

Same here, I dont think I can say Ive ever actually watched a game.... But :hug to you both, and I am making a few squares for you, I have your address from the CAL So I should be able to get a few out to you in the next week or 2. Ill be sending you a few different color patterned squares.

Oh BTW how will you be joining them so I know how close to make them to 12" ?:hook

Thank you so much. I think I am going to try the flat braid joining method :xfin, it sounds a little confusing, but looks so pretty.:hug

Same here, I dont think I can say Ive ever actually watched a game.... But :hug to you both, and I am making a few squares for you, I have your address from the CAL So I should be able to get a few out to you in the next week or 2. Ill be sending you a few different color patterned squares.

Oh BTW how will you be joining them so I know how close to make them to 12" ?:hook

Thank you so much. I think I am going to try the flat braid joining method :xfin, it sounds a little confusing, but looks so pretty.:hug

Its so much easier once you get the hang of it, and it is very pretty. I have one square made and working on a few more.:hook

Hi Rene'. I made a white square for you tonight. Please PM your address and I will send it right out to you. (P.S. I have a cousin who's middle name is "Dallas", after the Dallas Cowboys!) :yes:woo

if you still need squares please pm me your address! i have two skeins of navy blue just screaming to go to a worthy cause! I am soooooooooooooooooooo such a dallas fan! i sit and scream at the tv which must be a funny site cause my hubby laughs at me (im 4'8") he always says sweetie they cant hear you....well when we went to a rams game i sat there and screamed my head off too!

I'm so glad you said that, I look forward to trying it then :hook

Its so much easier once you get the hang of it, and it is very pretty. I have one square made and working on a few more.:hook