PiscesCrocheter

Received enough squares for my Husband will post pic of the completed comfortghan soon

Hi Rene'. I made a white square for you tonight. Please PM your address and I will send it right out to you. (P.S. I have a cousin who's middle name is "Dallas", after the Dallas Cowboys!) :yes:woo
Pm'ed you :hug

if you still need squares please pm me your address! i have two skeins of navy blue just screaming to go to a worthy cause! I am soooooooooooooooooooo such a dallas fan! i sit and scream at the tv which must be a funny site cause my hubby laughs at me (im 4'8") he always says sweetie they cant hear you....well when we went to a rams game i sat there and screamed my head off too!

Pm me your address...I have a square ready for you!

Does it have to be a granny square? I'm learning how to crochenit. It's very similar to Tunisian but it's done with two skeins of yarn and a double-ended crochet hook.

No it doen't have to be a granny square. Crochenit sounds very interesting. Thanks :hug

Does it have to be a granny square? I'm learning how to crochenit. It's very similar to Tunisian but it's done with two skeins of yarn and a double-ended crochet hook.

2 squares were posted to you this morning. I forgot to snap photos for my own records, so I cannot even give you a sneak peek :ohdear. Oops! I guess I was just so anxious to get to the Post Office before it closed :blush Just giving you a heads-up that you will soon have more mail :bheart

2 squares were posted to you this morning. I forgot to snap photos for my own records, so I cannot even give you a sneak peek :ohdear. Oops! I guess I was just so anxious to get to the Post Office before it closed :blush Just giving you a heads-up that you will soon have more mail :bheart

Thank you so much Dusti, I forgot to take a couple of pictures of a few things I sent to people too :P

Your square is going in the mail tomorrow! Just as I get ready for the Giants Football game, I was crocheting a square in Dallas Cowboy colors!

Your square is going in the mail tomorrow! Just as I get ready for the Giants Football game, I was crocheting a square in Dallas Cowboy colors!

:cheer:cheer:cheerThank you so much, I'll let you know when I receive it

:hug

Pm me your address...I have a square ready for you!

Sabrina, I received the beautiful square today. Thank you so much :hug

Your square it's on the way!! :cowgirl

Eneida, I received the beautiful square today. Thank you so much :hug

Just put the square in the mail.:hook

Mary Jo, I received the lovely square today. Thank you so much :hug

2 squares were posted to you this morning. Just giving you a heads-up that you will soon have more mail :bheart

Dusti, I received two lovely squares from you today, Thank you so much :hug

I was so excited when I opened the :gotmail:mail I really appreciate everybody's help more than I can say :manyheart

Here are pictures of the squares received today

post-40103-135897563187_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897563192_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897563195_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897563198_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897563201_thumb.jpg

Glad the squares reached you. As you are assembling the comfort-ghan, if you find you are short of squares, let me know, okay?

Rene,

I dropped your squares are in the mail this morning.

Thank you, I'll let you know when I receive them :hug

Wow you got some very cool squares there. Can't wait to see how they all look. Glad you got the square, and it was ok.:hook

I can't wait to see them all put together too :hook Your square was beautiful.

Sending this out today ........ hope you like it!

Thanks Tam, I love it, thank you so much, I'll be stalking the :mail:hug

Edited by PiscesCrocheter
forgot quote