Received enough squares for my Husband will post pic of the completed comfortghan soon

PiscesCrocheter

Oh.. Good!!! I'm glad it made it!

Yeah... its been riding around with hubby in his van... because he forgot to mail it FOREVER ago.... sheeesh.... men.... LOL

:heart

:mug

I see great minds think alike Tammy! :lol

Don't pick on your hubby. He's a good guy, men just live in their own little world! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see great minds think alike Tammy! :lol

Don't pick on your hubby. He's a good guy, men just live in their own little world! :rofl Boy Howdy... you got that right!!!! LOL

He's an awesome guy... just sometimes ... he's short a few fries of being a happy meal. LOL.... I love him!

:turtle:vheart

:heart

:mug

The afghan is looking good, Rene!

Very good looking blanket.:hook

:hug Thanks, I'll start putting it together as soon as I get a few other projects finished up, I can't wait, and to learn the braid joining method :eek

I feel kinda bad because I was looking at the other ones and I think I got the wrong colors. But maybe you can make a pillow or something lol :P.

No, the colors are perfect, it's going on his blanket. They are different variations of greys and blues, but all good :hug I do love it :manyheart

I havent forgotten about sending your squares. Ive been having alot of money problems lately. They are sitting here in a package ready to send them out to you. I just have to wait till i get the money to send them :(

It's going out in the mail tomorrow. Hope you like it.

:hugI received the beautiful square today, thank you so much :hug

KatyAllen, I received the beautiful squares today, thank you so much :hug

post-40103-135897571664_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897571668_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897571672_thumb.jpg

I've finished a grey and white one and it's ready to be mailed tomorrow if you still need it.

:hug I would love to receive a square from you, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been feeling good :hug

I havent forgotten about sending your squares. Ive been having alot of money problems lately. They are sitting here in a package ready to send them out to you. I just have to wait till i get the money to send them :(

Thanks Lacey :hug I'm sorry about the money problems, I can relate. I'm planning on sending your out this week, I haven't hardly crocheted :eek this week because I haven't been feeling good :hug

Does it have to be a granny square? I'm learning how to crochenit. It's very similar to Tunisian but it's done with two skeins of yarn and a double-ended crochet hook.

:hugThank you so much for the squares. I :manyheart them.

The pictures do not do them justice. the grey shows up more on one side and the white on the other side. You can't really tell in the picture. The picture with both squares the light from the window washed out the color.

post-40103-135897575109_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897575113_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897575117_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived