I Made This Prayer Shawl and Its On Its Way..

moomooo

Hello my crocheting friends:

I wanted to share with you all a photo of a Prayer Shawl I made .... I didnt have a person in mind when i made it so my prayers were Unspoken prayer needs and for blessings to the recipient when my heart would touch me who to send it to.

Well two days ago as i sat here and browsed thru the boards and posts my heart directed me and touched me so I have packaged the shawl and even a pocket size prayer cloth also prayed for and I have got it sent ..

I hope and pray that the recipient likes it and will find comfort and all good things thru it beleiving in God that is the one that can comfort us and give us health and strength to continue...

So ladies tell me what you think of the shawl???

By the ways I used Ellie's shawl pattern for this one...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-13589755298_thumb.jpg

It's wonderful Lilly! Like the arms of comfort while reading a prayer book or the Bible, or just when you need those extra comforting thoughts. And by the way. Even though you had no one in mind when you made it, I'm sure that Hedid. No prayers are unanswered.

I have to ask. Are you called "MooMoo" by your grandchildren? My dil's mother goes by "moomoo".

Hi Sweetie you are correct i didnt know who it was for but like you said HE knew...

And true no prayers go unanswered its just we need to be patient and wait on his time....

Moomooo came about that I love to collect cow items and since i am a cow item collector I named my ID name here Moomooo its also the name on my email addy.

I got a friend that her hubby calls me Moomooolet becuase i collect cow stuff..

hugs

Lillibet

It's wonderful Lilly! Like the arms of comfort while reading a prayer book or the Bible, or just when you need those extra comforting thoughts. And by the way. Even though you had no one in mind when you made it, I'm sure that Hedid. No prayers are unanswered.

I have to ask. Are you called "MooMoo" by your grandchildren? My dil's mother goes by "moomoo".

Well I can only pray and hope that the recipient will like it...

hugs

Lillibet

quote=krafty19;2099960]Very pretty and I know the person getting it will love it.

If you have ever been to the shawl ministry website then you have read the phrase:

"Trust the Shawl"

The shawl will be exactly the right thing at the right time when it is recieved. It was made in prayer and guided by that prayer.

Blessings to you and the recipient.

Yes its full of love and prayers and was even anointed with anointed oil that has been prayed over by our minister.... I get shivers just to talk about it as i know it will be a surprise to the recipent and of great blessing to her and her hubby's life...

hugs

Lillibet

That is a beautiful shawl. What a special gift for the person who needs it. Bless you for sharing yourself with others.

I didn't see this post until just now. Moomooo, the shawl is gorgeous! I'm sure that who ever receives it, will be blessed abundantly. After all, who knows our need better than our Lord? God bless you for your generosity and thoughtfulness. You really know how to cheer a person up ......and just reading about this, made my day!

Archived