So excited! Hobby Lobby coming!

Just found out today that a Hobby Lobby is opening near me! The only store that is in my area is about an hour drive away. This store will only be about 30 minutes! (it is in the city that I do most of my shopping in...I live in the boonies! LOL!) The AC Moore store closed about a year ago, and I'm not a big fan of Michaels so this is very exciting to me!

Now to find out when it is opening!

Happy for you!! :cheer I hope that it will open up soon!! I love Hobby Lobby and I just got back from the one here!!:D They had about 20 large boxes of yarn to put up on the shelves so I will go back around 5:00 P.M. to see what they got!!:yarn

Ooh, could you send them down to Long Island?? Would love to have another craft store to check out. And it would be so good if they would be by the AC Moore and Michaels which are about 3/4 of a mile apart, then I could check out all of them at once. Am I bad or what??

Have fun when they open.

LI Roe

I'm getting a HL too! In Macedonia, OH. That will make it so nice as the next nearest one was about an hour away. I love HL yarn. Mine opens in the next couple of weeks - keeping an eye out for it - really can't wait.

Yay! Despite the fact that Hobby Lobby cut back their yarn section big time, they have a better selection for a lot of things than other stores have now. I went to Joann's today and it was pitiful. :( Hardly anything at all!!! They used to have such a large yarn section. I have to drive an hour to shop at any craft store, well, other than Wal*Mart! :lol

The new store is in New Hartford, NY.

It looks like it's going to be a while before it opens. I was by there yesterday and they have dumpsters out in front of the building. This was an Old Navy store before. Hopefully it will open by Christmas!

A friend in Washington state said they were getting a HL there too. It is good that a craft chain is branching out during hard times.

WHERE????? closest one to me is about 6 hours away right now..anywhere in WA would make it closer!

Found it! it's going to be outside of Spokane. Much closer though still 3 hours away. But I go to Spokane area a couple of times a year.... so :cheer !

Archived